- G Medical Innovations (NASDAQ:GMVD) is leading our gainers this morning.
- Electric Last Mile Solutions (NASDAQ:ELMS) stock tops our losers for today.
- Astra Space (NASDAQ:ASTR) is taking a beating on a failed delivery for NASA.
We’re starting off the week with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday morning!
Earnings, a liquidation plan, and an upcoming stock split have shares moving today.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- G Medical Innovations (NASDAQ:GMVD) stock is rocketing more than 105% higher alongside heavy trading this morning.
- ABVC BioPharma (NASDAQ:ABVC) shares are soaring over 35% as it also sees higher-than-normal trading this morning.
- Redbox Entertainment (NASDAQ:RDBX) stock is surging more than 19% as the meme stock continues a rally from Friday.
- Cybin (NYSEMKT:CYBN) shares are rising over 16% on no clear news this morning.
- 22nd Century Group (NASDAQ:XXII) stock is gaining more than 14% despite a lack of news on Monday morning.
- Exicure (NASDAQ:XCUR) shares are increasing over 13% in pre-market trading today.
- Quanergy Systems (NYSE:QNGY) stock is climbing more than 12%, which continues a rally from Friday.
- Imperial Petroleum (NASDAQ:IMPP) shares are getting an over 12% boost ahead of the release of its most recent earnings report tomorrow.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACRX) stock is jumping close to 11% this morning.
- Direxion Daily Dow Jones Internet Bear 3X Shares (NYSEARCA:WEBS) are down more than 9% today.
10 Top Losers
- Electric Last Mile Solutions (NASDAQ:ELMS) stock is plummeting over 47% after revealing plans to liquidate its business.
- TDH Holdings (NASDAQ:PETZ) shares are diving more than 38% ahead of a reverse stock split tomorrow.
- Cyclerion Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CYCN) stock is tumbling nearly 24% on no apparent news this morning.
- BTCS (NASDAQ:BTCS) shares are taking an almost 23% beating this morning.
- Aditxt (NASDAQ:ADTX) stock is dropping over 22% in pre-market trading hours.
- Astra Space (NASDAQ:ASTR) shares are decreasing more than 22% after failing a space launch for NASA and losing its payload.
- DBV Technologies (NASDAQ:DBVT) stock is declining over 19% as it continues a retreat from Friday.
- DecisionPoint Systems (NYSEMKT:DPSI) shares are slipping more than 18% this morning.
- Valneva (NASDAQ:VALN) stock is dipping over 18% as it continues a pullback from Friday.
- MicroStrategy (NASDAQ:MSTR) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 18% as a Bitcoin (BTC-USD) margin call approaches.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.