- AIkido Pharma (AIKI) tops today’s gainers due to a reverse stock split.
- ObsEva (OBSV) stock is leading the losers today with a 12% drop.
- Several stocks are retreating from rallies yesterday.
We’re starting off another day of trading with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
There’s insider trading, earnings reports and more moving stocks this morning!
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- AIkido Pharma (NASDAQ:AIKI) stock is rocketing more than 1,356% as a reverse stock split goes into effect.
- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises (NASDAQ:BCAN) shares are soaring over 42% as it recovers from a fall on Monday.
- Helbiz (NASDAQ:HLBZ) stock is gaining more than 26% on news of its CEO buying shares.
- Cemtrex (NASDAQ:CETX) shares are rising over 18% on no clear news this morning.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RIGL) stock is increasing more than 15% in pre-market trading.
- Kintara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KTRA) shares are climbing over 14% in early morning trading.
- Kohl’s (NYSE:KSS) stock is soaring more than 12% after entering into exclusive sales talks.
- Powerbridge Technologies (NASDAQ:PBTS) shares are getting an over 11% boost today.
- GitLab (NASDAQ:GTLB) stock is jumping more than 10% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- MicroVision (NASDAQ:MVIS) shares are up close to 10% despite a lack of news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- ObsEva (NASDAQ:OBSV) stock is diving over 12% in pre-market trading today.
- Qualigen Therapeutics (NASDAQ:QLGN) shares are tumbling more than 11% after running higher yesterday on majority stake acquisition news.
- Baosheng Media Group (NASDAQ:BAOS) stock is taking an over 10% beating as it pulls back from a rally yesterday.
- Eargo (NASDAQ:EAR) shares are falling more than 9% after rallying roughly 20% higher on Monday.
- Happiness Development (NASDAQ:HAPP) stock is dropping over 8% in early morning trading.
- Alaunos Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TCRT) shares are decreasing more than 7% this morning.
- Enochian BioSciences (NASDAQ:ENOB) stock is declining over 7%, which continues negative movement from Monday.
- Editas Medicine (NASDAQ:EDIT) shares are slipping roughly 7% on news of an executive selling the company’s stock.
- Yumanity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:YMTX) stock is dipping more than 6% after rallying on definitive agreement news yesterday.
- Globus Maritime (NASDAQ:GLBS) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 6% after releasing its current earnings report.
On Penny Stocks and Low-Volume Stocks: With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.