- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises (NASDAQ:BCAN) stock is at the top of our gainers today.
- Sportsman’s Warehouse (NASDAQ:SPWH) leads our losers this morning.
- Recent earnings continue to be behind stock movement.
Busy traders are already at work this morning as we go over the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
News moving stocks this morning include FDA updates, earnings reports, share offerings, and more!
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises (NASDAQ:BCAN) stock is rocketing more than 45% after shares started trading on the Nasdaq Exchange yesterday.
- Endo International (NASDAQ:ENDP) shares are soaring over 33% as it continues to rally on heavy trading.
- Vyant Bio (NASDAQ:VYNT) stock is gaining more than 19% as it also sees heavy trading today.
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SNOA) shares are surging over 18% on news that Nanocyn has been added to a list of hospital-grade disinfectants for Covid-19.
- TherapeuticsMD (NASDAQ:TXMD) stock is rising more than 14% as it continues a rally on merger news from yesterday.
- View (NASDAQ:VIEW) shares are increasing over 14% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- 36KR Holdings (NASDAQ:KRKR) stock is climbing more than 12% after releasing results for its first quarter of 2022.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TNXP) shares are jumping over 11% after revealing a share buyback program.
- AutoWeb (NASDAQ:AUTO) stock is getting a more than 9% boost on no clear news this morning.
- Salesforce (NYSE:CRM) shares are up over 9% with the release of its Q1 fiscal 2023 earnings report.
10 Top Losers
- Sportsman’s Warehouse (NASDAQ:SPWH) stock is diving more than 22% due to its most recent earnings report.
- Concert Pharma (NASDAQ:CNCE) shares are tumbling close to 16% alongside a proposed public stock offering.
- Outlook Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OTLK) stock is taking an-over-13% beating after an update yesterday on its Biologics License Application (BLA) for ONS-5010/ LYTENAVA.
- JanOne (NASDAQ:JAN) shares are dropping almost 13% after rallying yesterday on an asset sale.
- BlackSky Technology (NYSE:BKSY) stock is falling more than 10% as shares retreat from a rally Tuesday on recent earnings results.
- Timber Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:TMBR) shares are decreasing over 8% after running higher yesterday on an FDA update.
- Eos Energy Enterprises (NASDAQ:EOSE) stock is declining more than 7% with its only recent news being participation in an investor conference next week.
- ALFI (NASDAQ:ALF) shares are dipping over 7% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Zymergen (NASDAQ:ZY) stock is slipping more than 7% after announcing a stock offering yesterday.
- SciSparc (NASDAQ:SPRC) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 6% on collaboration news with Polyrizon.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.