ApeCoin (APE-USD) is a hot topic among crypto traders today as a major event is coming next week that has investors excited.
Otherside Metaverse is preparing to launch a demo of its First Trip game on July 16. This is hyping up investors in ApeCoin as the demo’s launch will mark the first metaverse game tied to the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) crypto.
Ahead of that demo, First Trip is launching a test to iron out a few things ahead of the metaverse game’s release. That includes how many players the game can handle at one time. The first of these tests took place yesterday with the second one set for Saturday.
Otherside isn’t limiting the number of players that want to take part in the load tests. Instead, it’s starting with 3,000 players and increasing that number by 1,000 every two to three minutes.
All of this news has some traders wondering where the First Trip launch could take ApeCoin in the future. Let’s dive into that with a look at the latest price predictions for the crypto!
ApeCoin Price Predictions
- Gov Capital starts us off with a price prediction of $21.32 per token one year from now.
- WalletInvestor is up next on our list with a one-year estimate of $12.79 per token for APE.
- DigitalCoinPrice closes out our price predictions for ApeCoin today with an average estimate of $7.37 for 2023.
Those price predictions for ApeCoin are looking good next to its price of $5.11 as of Thursday morning. Also, the crypto is up 3% over the prior 24-hour period.
Investors seeking out more recent crypto news can check out the links below!
We’ve got all of the most recent crypto news traders need to get through the day. A few examples of that include Dogecoin (DOGE-USD) being accepted by The Boring Company, the latest Web 3.0 security report from CertiK, and more. You can find all of that at the following links!
More Crypto News for Thursday
- Dogecoin Crypto Alert: 11 Things to Know as The Boring Company Accepts DOGE Payments
- The ‘Most Expensive Year’: CertiK Reports Billions in Cryptos Losses in 2022
- 7 Cryptos on Robinhood: Should You Buy?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.