We’re taking a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday that investors need to know about!
Moving stocks this morning is clinical trial data, plans for a stock split, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Allena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALNA) stock is rocketing more than 39% after announcing the rescheduling of a meeting to vote on a reverse stock split.
- United Maritime (NASDAQ:USEA) shares are gaining over 32% following its public debut after a spinoff.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACRX) stock is soaring more than 25% alongside heavy trading of the shares.
- Leafly Holdings (NASDAQ:LFLY) shares are surging over 17% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Cryptyde (NASDAQ:TYDE) stock is increasing more than 16% roughly one week after its public debut.
- Dave (NASDAQ:DAVE) shares are rising about 16% in pre-market trading Thursday.
- Veru (NASDAQ:VERU) stock is climbing over 12% as it continues to rally on a clinical trial udpate.
- Adverum Biotechnologies (NASDAQ:ADVM) shares are getting a more than 11% boost as it prepares for a Phase 2 clinical trial of its age-related macular degeneration treatment.
- Exicure (NASDAQ:XCUR) stock is jumping over 9% on no clear news this morning.
- GameStop (NYSE:GME) shares are up close to 10% after announcing a stock split for later this month.
10 Top Losers
- DiaMedica Therapeutics (NASDAQ:DMAC) stock is plummeting more than 33% after announcing a clinical hold on a Phase2/3 trial.
- CytomX Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CTMX) shares are diving over 18% following the release of results from a Phase 2 clinical trial.
- Enjoy Technology (NASDAQ:ENJY) stock is tumbling more than 13% alongside bankruptcy volatility.
- Waitr (NASDAQ:WTRH) shares are taking an over 11% beating after rallying yesterday on insider buying.
- Titan Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TTNP) stock is falling more than 11% following a recent rally on FDA news.
- Applied Molecular (NASDAQ:AMTI) shares are dropping over 7% as it continues to fall after releasing results from a clinical trial.
- Inspira Technologies Oxy (NASDAQ:IINN) stock is sliding more than 7% after it rallied yesterday on blood sensor news.
- Griffon (NYSE:GFF) shares are decreasing over 7%, which continues its negative movement from Wednesday.
- Yatsen (NYSE:YSG) stock is slipping more than 6% on no apparent news this morning.
- Seelos Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SEEL) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 6% after a rally yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.