We’re starting off the final trading day of the week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Moving shares this morning are reverse stock splits, an asset sale, merger approval, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Nabriva Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NBRV) stock is rocketing more than 2,266% but only due to a reverse stock split.
- Amprius Technologies (NYSE:AMPX) shares are soaring 145% after going public through a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger.
- Applied Optoelectronics (NASDAQ:AAOI) stock is gaining over 33% on a $150 million asset sale.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS) shares are surging more than 13% after shareholders voted in favor of its merger with Tyme Technologies (NASDAQ:TYME).
- Quotient (NASDAQ:QTNT) stock is increasing over 13% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Fast Radius (NASDAQ:FSRD) shares are rising more than 12% despite a lack of news for Friday.
- ObsEva (NASDAQ:OBSV) stock is climbing over 12% this morning.
- Hexo (NASDAQ:HEXO) shares are getting a more than 10% boost today.
- Taoping (NASDAQ:TAOP) stock is jumping over 9% on no clear news this morning.
- Tyme Technologies (NASDAQ:TYME) shares are up more than 9% on merger approval news.
10 Top Losers
- Esports Entertainment (NASDAQ:GMBL) stock is plummeting over 39% after pricing a public stock offering.
- Comera Life Sciences (NASDAQ:CMRA) shares are diving more than 19% following a rally yesterday.
- FedEx (NYSE:FDX) stock is falling over 19% following a profit warning from the delivery company.
- NCR (NYSE:NCR) shares are tumbling more than 15% in pre-market trading today.
- Aditxt (NASDAQ:ADTX) stock is taking an over 13% beating after undergoing a reverse stock split earlier this week.
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RVPH) shares are dropping more than 13% in early morning trading.
- HeartBeam (NASDAQ:BEAT) stock is retreating over 11% following a rally on a heart monitor patent yesterday.
- Altamira Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CYTO) shares are decreasing 11% on no apparent news.
- View (NASDAQ:VIEW) stock is sliding more than 10% in early morning trading.
- Getty Images (NYSE:GETY) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 9% following an unexpected rally yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.