It’s time for another deep dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday and the news that has these shares moving this morning.
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, a crypto rally, an a take-private offer.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Digital Media Solutions (NYSE:DMS) stock is rocketing more than 64% after getting an offer to take it private.
- Infobird (NASDAQ:IFBD) shares are gaining over 42% due to a reverse stock split.
- Swvl (NASDAQ:SWVL) stock is rising roughly 37% despite a lack of news this morning.
- InMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INM) shares are gaining more than 30% after providing an update on its research and development programs.
- Quotient (NASDAQ:QTNT) stock is soaring over 27% after joining the World Economic Forum’s New Champions Community.
- DocuSign (NASDAQ:DOCU) shares are surging more than 17% with the release of its fiscal Q2 2023 earnings report.
- Zscaler (NASDAQ:ZS) stock is climbing close to 14% after posting earnings for fiscal Q4.
- Marathon Digital (NASDAQ:MARA) shares are getting an over 11% boost as it continues to rally on a crypto mining update.
- MicroStrategy (NASDAQ:MSTR) stock is jumping nearly 11% alongside the price of Bitcoin (BTC-USD).
- Cellebrite (NASDAQ:CLBT) shares are up more than 10% in Friday pre-market trading.
10 Top Losers
- Zumiez (NASDAQ:ZUMZ) stock is diving about 16% after releasing earnings results for the second quarter of 2022.
- ShiftPixy (NASDAQ:PIXY) shares are retreating over 15% after rocketing yesterday on spinoff plans.
- Immunic (NASDAQ:IMUX) stock is tumbling more than 15% this morning.
- Ideanomics (NASDAQ:IDEX) shares are falling over 15% with the release of its fiscal Q1 2022 earnings report.
- ProShares Short Bitcoin Strategy ETF (NYSEARCA:BITI) stock is taking a more than 9% beating as BTC gains today.
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bear 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YANG) are dropping over 7% as Citi analysts weighed in on Chinese stocks.
- Direxion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bear 2X Shares (NYSEARCA:JDST) are decreasing more than 7% in pre-market trading today.
- Ayala Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AYLA) stock is slipping over 6% after rallying yesterday as it takes part in a conference.
- Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ:SWBI) shares are sliding almost 6% after releasing results for fiscal Q1.
- ProShares UltraShort FTSE Europe ETF (NYSEARCA:EPV) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down close to 6%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.