It’s time for an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders need to know about on Thursday!
Moving stocks this morning is a licensing agreement, insider buying, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Spero Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SPRO) stock is rocketing more than 103% thanks to a licensing agreement with GSK (NYSE:GSK)
- Taoping (NASDAQ:TAOP) shares are soaring close to 23% on no clear news this morning.
- American Virtual Cloud (NASDAQ:AVCT) stock is gaining over 21% alongside heavy pre-market trading volume.
- HeartBeam (NASDAQ:BEAT) shares are rising more than after promoting its HeartBeam AIMI in a video.
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KPRX) stock is increasing over 17% despite a lack of news Thursday morning.
- Revelation Biosciences (NASDAQ:REVB) shares are gaining more than 17% this morning.
- Lytus Technologies (NASDAQ:LYT) stock is heading almost 16% higher in early morning trading.
- Organovo (NASDAQ:ONVO) shares are getting an over 15% boost in pre-market trading.
- Comera Life Sciences (NASDAQ:CMRA) stock is jumping more than 11% this morning.
- Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI) shares are up over 9% today.
10 Top Losers
- Soluna (NASDAQ:SLNH) stock is diving nearly 12% following a rally on Wednesday.
- Evaxion Biotech (NASDAQ:EVAX) shares are tumbling more than 7% after jumping yesterday on a cancer therapy update.
- Tiziana Life Sciences (NASDAQ:TLSA) stock is taking an almost 7% beating following an increase yesterday due to insider buying.
- DB Gold Double Short ETN EXP Feb 15, 2038 (NYSEARCA:DZZ) shares are falling over 8% in pre-market trading today.
- China Pharma (NYSEMKT:CPHI) stock is sliding more than 8% on no apparent news Thursday morning.
- Sidus Space (NASDAQ:SIDU) shares are decreasing over 8% this morning.
- Alterity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATHE) stock is dropping more than 8% in early morning trading.
- Brenmiller Energy (NASDAQ:BNRG) shares are dipping over 7% following a similar rally yesterday.
- Virios Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VIRI) stock is slipping more than 7% as shares continue to slip on a recently proposed stock offering.
- FOXO Technologies (NYSEMKT:FOXO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 7% after completing its merger with Delwinds Insurance Acquisition.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.