Cardano (ADA-USD) price predictions are a hot topic among crypto fans on Friday as concerns of an intensified crypto winter grow.
There’s nothing particularly new concerning ADA, but the crypto is still seeing incredibly heavy trading today. As of this writing, its trading volume is up 54% over the prior 24-hour period.
A crypto winter occurs when the market goes into a slump — something traders have been dealing with all throughout 2022. Many are hoping this crypto winter will end, but more bearish investors are preparing for the worst.
That’s affecting several cryptos lately, Cardano being among them. Today’s heightened trading volume and falling price seem to suggest that confidence among ADA holders is waning. But will that last? Let’s see what the experts have to say below.
Cardano Price Predictions
- Starting today’s ADA coverage is DigitalCoinPrice, with an average 2023 estimate of 58 cents.
- Next up on our list is WalletInvestor with a one-year forecast of $0.0326 per coin.
- Gov Capital closes out our price predictions for Cardano with a one-year estimate of $1.69.
To put those price predictions in perspective, Cardano trades at around 34 cents at the time of this writing. Investors will also note that the crypto is down 2.6% over the past 24-hour period as of Friday afternoon.
Crypto traders seeking out more recent market news will want to stick around!
InvestorPlace is home to all of the hottest news in the space on Friday! That includes the latest price predictions for Aptos (APT-USD), a list of cryptos to sell off and more. You can catch up on all of this news by checking out the links below!
More Crypto News for Friday
- Aptos Price Predictions: Can the APT Crypto Really Kill Solana?
- 25 Cryptos to Sell Before They Die
- 7 Cryptos to Watch as the Fed Navigates a Complex Ecosystem
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.