Get ready for one more day of trading this week with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Moving stocks this morning are merger agreements, stock offerings, reports of a sale, and more.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Connexa Sports Tech (NASDAQ:CNXA) stock is rocketing more than 70% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Zovio (NASDAQ:ZVO) shares are soaring over 38% as they also see heavy trading volume this morning.
- Chembio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CEMI) stock is surging more than 25% without any news on Friday morning.
- Imara (NASDAQ:IMRA) shares are gaining over 17% after announcing a merger agreement with Enliven Therapeutics.
- Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA) stock is rising more than 15% after closing a registered direct offering yesterday.
- Nutanix (NASDAQ:NTNX) shares are climbing close to 15% as reports claim it’s considering a sale.
- Digital Brands Group (NASDAQ:DBGI) stock is increasing over 12% after revising its Sundry acquisition agreement.
- Castellum (OTCMKTS:CWQXF) shares are jumping more than 12% following its initial public offering (IPO) yesterday.
- Ontrak (NASDAQ:OTRK) stock is getting an over 11% boost despite a lack of news.
- Eargo (NASDAQ:EAR) shares are up nearly 11% after announcing its rights offering will take place on Oct. 20.
10 Top Losers
- Novo Integrated Sciences (NASDAQ:NVOS) stock is plummeting more than 41% after pricing a public offering.
- Liquid Media Group (NASDAQ:YVR) shares are diving almost 17% today.
- Panbela Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PBLA) stock is tumbling close to 16% on Friday morning.
- Nuwellis (NASDAQ:NUWE) shares are taking an over 15% beating after announcing a stock offering.
- SilverSun Technologies (NASDAQ:SSNT) stock is falling more than 11% following a roughly 8% rally yesterday.
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SXTC) shares are dropping over 10% on no clear news this morning.
- Gravitas Education (NYSE:GEHI) stock is sliding nearly 10% as it undergoes an ADS ratio change today.
- Beyond Meat (NASDAQ:BYND) shares are slipping more than 9% after cutting its 2022 revenue outlook.
- Romeo Power (NYSE:RMO) shares are dipping over 8% after rising yesterday after revealing progress on its acquisition deal.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CRBP) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down more than 8%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.