We’re starting off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Wednesday!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, delisting announcements, merger news, and more.
Let’s get into that news now!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VLON) stock is rocketing more than 145% after announcing a merger agreement with GRI Bio.
- Crown ElectroKinetics (NASDAQ:CRKN) shares are soaring over 60% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Versus Systems (NASDAQ:VS) stock is surging more than 28% in early morning trading today.
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:NBY) shares are rising over 28% without any recent news from the company.
- Aspen (NASDAQ:AZPN) stock is gaining more than 23% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ:CLVS) shares are increasing close to 21% after filing for bankruptcy yesterday.
- BIMI International Medical (NASDAQ:BIMI) stock is climbing over 19% after amending its hospital purchase agreement.
- Venator Materials (NYSE:VNTR) shares are jumping more than 19% on no clear news this morning.
- Arcimoto (NASDAQ:FUV) stock is getting an over 17% boost following its recent downward movement.
- Senti Biosciences (NASDAQ:SNTI) shares are up nearly 16% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Drive Shack (NYSE:DS) stock is crashing more than 55% after announcing plans to voluntarily delist shares.
- Yumanity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:YMTX) shares are plummeting over 43% following a special shareholder meeting to vote on its merger with Kineta.
- Kaspien (NASDAQ:KSPN) stock is diving more than 28% with a poor Q3 earnings report to blame.
- Netcapital (NASDAQ:NCPL) shares are taking an over 27% beating following a rally yesterday on earnings data.
- Panbela Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PBLA) stock is tumbling more than 21% without any apparent news this morning.
- Rubicon Technology (NASDAQ:RBCN) shares are sliding over 17% after announcing a voluntary stock delisting.
- Engine Gaming And Media (NASDAQ:GAME) stock is decreasing more than 16% in early morning trading on Wednesday.
- OpGen (NASDAQ:OPGN) shares are retreating over 15% after a massive rally yesterday on clinical trial data.
- Onion Global (NYSE:OG) stock is slipping more than 14% this morning.
- Jiuzi (NASDAQ:JZXN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 13% without any notable news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.