We’re starting off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers to watch on Thursday!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, several deals, clinical trial news, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Minerva Surgical (NASDAQ:UTRS) stock is rocketing close to 60% as it continues to rally higher alongside heavy trading.
- MicroAlgo (NASDAQ:MLGO) shares are soaring more than 43% as it also sees heavy early morning trading volume.
- Qualtrics International (NASDAQ:XM) stock is gaining over 30% alongside Q4 earnings results.
- Bridger Aerospace (NASDAQ:BAER) shares are surging more than 29% following its SPAC merger.
- Ecoark (NASDAQ:ZEST) stock is rising over 29% on Thursday morning.
- BuzzFeed (NASDAQ:BZFD) shares are increasing more than 28% on news of a content deal with Meta (NASDAQ:META).
- American Rebel (NASDAQ:AREB) stock is climbing over 23% with heavy pre-market trading.
- Express (NYSE:EXPR) shares are getting a more than 15% boost after signing a deal with strategic alternative firm WHP Global.
- Swvl (NASDAQ:SWVL) stock is jumping almost 14% as the company’s shares undergo a reverse stock split.
- ZyVersa Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ZVSA) shares are up over 13% after announcing it will attend the BIO CEO & Investor Conference.
10 Top Losers
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARDS) stock is plummeting more than 33% following an unexpected rally yesterday.
- Panbela Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PBLA) shares are diving over 29% without a clear reason this morning.
- Ocuphire Pharma (NASDAQ:OCUP) stock is tumbling almost 27% after releasing results from a Phase 2 clinical trial.
- Inhibikase Therapeutics (NASDAQ:IKT) shares are taking a more than 16% beating after announcing a direct offering and private placement.
- Magenta Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MGTA) stock is decreasing over 15% after pausing a clinical trial.
- Mount Rainier Acquisition (NASDAQ:RNER) shares are dropping more than 14% after a similar rally yesterday.
- NeoVolta (NASDAQ:NEOV) stock is declining close to 13% on Thursday morning.
- LendingClub (NYSE:LC) shares are slipping nearly 13% with the release of its Q4 2022 earnings report.
- Esports Entertainment (NASDAQ:GMBL) stock is dipping over 12% after a rise and fall yesterday.
- Geovax Labs (NASDAQ:GOVX) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down almost 11% following a patent rally yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.