We’re starting the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Tuesday!
Moving stocks this morning are medical news, sale talk, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Axcella Health (NASDAQ:AXLA) stock is rocketing close to 72% after getting guidance for its long Covid-19 fatigue treatment in the U.K.
- Novo Integrated Sciences (NASDAQ:NVOS) shares are soaring more than 61% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- MicroCloud Hologram (NASDAQ:HOLO) stock is surging almost 62% on no clear news this morning.
- Intelligent Bio Solutions (NASDAQ:INBS) shares are rising nearly 38% as yesterday’s rally continues.
- Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) stock is increasing over 23% without any apparent news today.
- ContraFect (NASDAQ:CFRX) shares are gaining more than 21% as it sees heavy pre-market trading on Tuesday.
- Healthcare Triangle (NASDAQ:HCTI) stock is climbing over 18% this morning.
- HighPeak Energy (NASDAQ:HPK) shares are getting a more than 15% boost alongside a guidance update and talk of a sale.
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARDS) stock is jumping over 12% in early morning trading.
- Draganfly (NASDAQ:DPRO) shares are up more than 11% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Verb Technology (NASDAQ:VERB) stock is retreating over 30% after rallying yesterday on plans to take on short sellers.
- LogicMark (NASDAQ:LGMK) stock is plummeting more than 24% after pricing a public stock offering.
- SatixFy Communications (NYSEMKT:SATX) shares are diving over 17% after filing a notice of effectiveness yesterday.
- Biocept (NASDAQ:BIOC) stock is taking a more than 16% beating on Tuesday morning.
- Orbital Infrastructure (NASDAQ:OIG) shares are tumbling over 16% as it gets another Nasdaq delisting warning.
- Rockwell Medical (NASDAQ:RMTI) stock is dropping more than 14% after a rally on Monday.
- Soluna (NASDAQ:SLNH) shares are decreasing over 13% after the company said it’s getting closer to generating revenue from Project Dorothy.
- Tenax Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TENX) stock is sliding more than 12% after revealing plans for a public offering.
- Allarity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALLR) shares are slipping over 11% after a major rally yesterday.
- TScan Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TCRX) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down more than 10% despite recent FDA clearance for three investigational new drug applications.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.