We’re starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on Tuesday!
Moving stocks this morning are acquisitions, delisting notices, and more.
Let’s get into that news down below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI) stock is rocketing close to 95% on news of AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) acquiring a stake in the company.
- Clearmind Medicine (NASDAQ:CMND) shares are soaring more than 72% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- ZeroFox (NASDAQ:ZFOX) stock is surging over 52% after partnering with Goole Cloud.
- Brenmiller Energy (NASDAQ:BNRG) stock is gaining nearly 26% without any clear news this morning.
- SciSparc (NASDAQ:SPRC) shares are increasing more than 25% on Tuesday morning.
- WW International (NASDAQ:WW) stock is rising over 24% after completing its acquisition of Sequence.
- Nogin (NASDAQ:NOGN) shares are climbing more than 20% higher on insider buying.
- Centogene (NASDAQ:CNTG) stock is getting an over 15% boost on an expanded partnership with Takeda (NYSE:TAK).
- EBET (NASDAQ:EBET) shares are jumping more than 15% on Tuesday morning.
- Jeffs Brands (NASDAQ:JFBR) stock is up almost 15% today.
10 Top Losers
- PLx Pharma (NASDAQ:PLXP) stock is plummeting over 39% following a massive rally yesterday and delisting news.
- Virgin Orbit (NASDAQ:VORB) shares are diving more than 27% following a delisting warning.
- Kalera (NASDAQ:KAL) stock is tumbling over 25% as it also deals with a delisting notice.
- China Liberal Education (NASDAQ:CLEU) shares are taking a more than 22% beating without clear news today.
- HEXO (NASDAQ:HEXO) stock is sliding over 21% after revealing plans to acquire Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY).
- Agrify (NASDAQ:AGFY) shares are decreasing more than 18% following a massive rally.
- Heart Test Laboratories (NASDAQ:HSCS) stock is dropping over 18% on Tuesday morning.
- GlucoTrack (NASDAQ:GCTK) shares are slipping more than 16% today.
- Finch Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FNCH) stock is dipping over 15% without any apparent news.
- Sypris Solutions (NASDAQ:SYPR) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 14%.
On Penny Stocks and Low-Volume Stocks: With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.