We’re starting off the day with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Friday!
Moving stocks this morning are a reverse split, a government order, earnings reports and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- INVO Bioscience (NASDAQ:INVO) stock is rocketing more than 2,227% — or at least it looks to be, as it’s actually undergoing a one-for-20 reverse stock split.
- SIGA Technologies (NASDAQ:SIGA) shares are soaring over 31% after announcing a $138 million government order.
- Unique Fabricating (NYSEMKT:UFAB) stock is surging more than 30% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Greenbrook TMS (NASDAQ:GBNH) shares are rising over 25% as they also see heavy early morning trading.
- Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) stock is gaining more than 21% with strong trading activity this morning.
- Homology Medicines (NASDAQ:FIXX) shares are climbing over 19% after announcing positive data from a trial.
- Baudax Bio (NASDAQ:BXRX) stock is increasing more than 17% on Friday.
- Creative Medical Technology (NASDAQ:CELZ) shares are getting an over 17% boost without anything to report this morning.
- Coursera (NYSE:COUR) stock is jumping more than 15% with the release of its second-quarter earnings report.
- Aeye (NASDAQ:LIDR) shares are up over 14% on Friday morning.
10 Top Losers
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TNXP) stock is plummeting more than 37% after announcing a proposed public offering.
- Sleep Number (NASDAQ:SNBR) shares are crashing close to 27% after releasing its latest earnings report and appointing a new Chief Financial Officer.
- Greenidge Generation (NASDAQ:GREE) stock is diving over 19% despite a lack of news today.
- Enphase Energy (NASDAQ:ENPH) shares are taking a more than 16% beating after releasing its Q2 earnings report.
- Bellerophon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BLPH) stock is tumbling over 15% alongside recent negative activity.
- Mallinckrodt (NYSEMKT:MNK) shares are sliding more than 15% without any clear news this morning.
- Fresh Vine Wine (NYSEMKT:VINE) stock is decreasing over 14% on Friday after a recent rally.
- Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI) shares are slipping more than 14% despite a recent clinical update.
- Titan Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TTNP) stock is dipping over 13% following an asset sale and other news.
- Femasys (NASDAQ:FEMY) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 12% after rallying yesterday on patent news.
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.