Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Starz Series B Liberty Capital (STRZB): STRZB stock is up 8.9% today and up 25.0% in the last month.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 4.7% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 4.1% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 3.5% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 3.3% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 3.2% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 2.9% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is up 2.9% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG): HCSG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Macerich Company (MAC): MAC stock is down 1.9% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Armour Residential R (ARR): ARR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Sun Communities (SUI): SUI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Liberty Media Corp. Series A (LMCA): LMCA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts Inc (BEE): BEE stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.