Associated Press has released a list of the 10 highest-paid female CEOs. Female CEOs are starting to make more money with the median pay for one increasing to $15.9 million in 2014. This blows past the median pay of $10.4 million for male CEOs in the same year, but there are still more male CEOs than female ones.
- Marissa Mayer — Mayer is the CEO of Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) and makes $42.1 million.
- Carol Meyrowitz — Meyrowitz is the CEO of TJX Companies Inc (NYSE:TJX) and makes $23.3 million.
- Margaret Whitman — Whitman is the CEO of Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ) and makes $19.6 million.
- Indra Nooyi — Nooyi is the CEO of PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE:PEP) and makes $19.1 million.
- Phebe Novakovic — Novakovic is the CEO of General Dynamics Corporation (NYSE:GD) and makes $19 million.
- Virginia Rometty — Rometty is the CEO of International Business Machines Corp.(NYSE:IBM) and makes $17.9 million.
- Marillyn Hewson — Hewson is the CEO of Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE:LMT) and makes $17.9 million.
- Patricia Woertz — Woertz is the CEO of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE:ADM) and makes $16.3 million.
- Irene Rosenfeld — Rosenfeld is the CEO of Mondelez International Inc (NASDAQ:MDLZ) and makes $15.9 million.
- Ellen Kullman — Kullman is the CEO of E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (NYSE:DD) and makes $13.1 million.
To see more about the highest-paid female CEOs, click here.