Cannabis stocks are all the rage Wednesday morning as investors over on Reddit WallStreetBets are talking about the profits from the weed plays. Among those seeing positive movement today are Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY), Aphria (NASDAQ:APHA), Canopy Growth (NASDAQ:CGC), and Sundial Growers (NASDAQ:SNDL).
Cannabis Stocks Soaring — Tilray
“I bought 20 shares Tilry earlier, already up over 200$. I read they were about to be the worlds largest cannabis supplier after acquiring the other company in Q2. Then I read it’s projected ‘fair value’ stock price is 14$ and it is ‘unstable’….. weed is an insanely massive market… how on earth is the worlds largest supplier’s fair stock price 14$… so obviously I bought in the 30’s because that just sounds dead ass wrong.” — xalexxxi, r/WSB
Investors considering TLRY stock can check out this coverage InvestorPlace has to offer.
- 4 Marijuana Stocks Set for Another Big Increase
- TLRY Stock Alert: 7 Things to Know Today About Tilray’s Deal With France
- The Tilray-Aphria Merger Is A Big Deal For Legalized Cannabis Bulls
Cannabis Stocks Soaring — Aphria
“I got the gains down in AAAAAAAPHRIA , +3000% on the calls so far, never selling…executing them soon as my delta is practically 1.” — Jonathanant4563, r/WSB
Now let’s check out some other APHA stock news from IP.
- 3 Marijuana Stocks With High Hopes for the Future
- APHA Stock: 8 Things to Know About the Aphria SweetWater Brewing Deal
- Aphria Stock Is A Wild One But it Will Be Higher Next Year
Cannabis Stocks Soaring — CGC
“I have 3,500 shares of APHA right now. It will keep climbing. TLRY had news today on a European distribution partnership today and CGC had a good earnings. Don’t forget about ACB earnings Thursday. ACB will blow up too. Get in now for some if you can. I’ve been heaviest here and hold 9,300 shares waiting to blast off with lots of room to run!” — tlambing, r/WSB
Here’s some other IP coverage of CGC stock worth taking a look at.
- Hold On to Canopy Growth Stock for Dear Life
- 7 Earnings Reports To Watch Next Week
- Canopy Growth Is the Best Play on U.S. Cannabis Legalization
TLRY stock was up 37.8%, APHA stock was up 17.8%, CGC stock was up 13.9%, and SNDL stock was up 35.8% as of Wednesday morning.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.