Palantir Technologies (NYSE:PLTR) stock is soaring higher on Monday following news of a major investment from a huge fund manager.
Cathie Wood is the fund manager behind the positive movement for PLTR stock today. She picked up an additional 3,365,400 shares of the company’s stock after the marktes closed on Friday. That pushed shares higher in after-hours trading and the movement is continuing into Monday morning.
Wood is the founder and CEO of ARK Investment Management. Investors have been keeping an eye on what she does as her portfolio has a return of more than 100%. Her trading on Friday also saw her pick up shares of Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) stock while selling shares of Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) and Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) stock, reports Benzinga.
Palantir Technologies has been in the news quite a bit of late alongside the movement of its stock. Investor’s that want to learn more about that can check out the following content on PLTR stock from InvestorPlace.
- MoneyLine Podcast: Some of The Best Stock Ideas You’ll Hear About …
- Palantir: The Sell-Off Is Not Over
- PLTR Stock: One Big Reason Palantir Shares May Be Stumbling Today
- Selling Pressure on Palantir Technologies Stock Seems To Be Misplaced
- Attention Reddit: Expiring PLTR Stock Lockups Provides a Second Buying Opportunity
- The Outlook of Palantir Stock Is Mixed
PLTR stock was up 6% in pre-market trading on Monday morning.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.