The weekend is almost here and that means it won’t be long before investors can relax for a couple of days before trading starts up again. However, there’s still one day of trading left so let’s get ready for it with a look at Friday’s biggest pre-market movers.
Before we jump into what stocks are winning and losing in pre-market trading, let’s take a step back. Our own Sarah Smith did a breakdown of major stories from yesterday. You should catch up on that real quick at this link before we get into the pre-market movers for today.
Pre-Market Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- MER Telemanagement Solutions (NASDAQ:MTSL) stock is rocketing 57.8% higher after announcing a merger agreement with SharpLink.
- General Finance (NASDAQ:GFN) is flying 54.6% higher on news that United Rentals plns to acquire it.
- Esports Technologies (NASDAQ:EBET) shares are soaring 51.2% following the launch of its IPO yesterday.
- 111 (NASDAQ:YI) stock is climbing 12.3% higher despite a lack of clear news this morning.
- Castor Maritime (NASDAQ:CTRM) shares are up 9.4% with recent news being it receiving deliveries of two ships it previously announced its acquisition of.
- Kelly Services’ (NASDAQ:KELYA,KELYB) Class B stock is 8.9% higher on no clear news this morning.
- Medalist Diversified REIT (NASDAQ:MDRR) is up 7.8% after announcing a dividend for the first quarter of 2021.
- OpGen (NASDAQ:OPGN) is up 7.3% on no apparent news.
- Dolphin Entertainment (NASDAQ:DLPN) is sitting 7.2% higher after releasing updated earnings in an SEC filing.
- StoneMor (NYSE:STON) stock is up 6.6% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- SG Blocks (NASDAQ:SGBX) is falling 14.5% after releasing its Q4 earnings report after-hours Thursday.
- Nxt-ID (NASDAQ:NXTD) is down 13.5% as it continues a fall that started earlier this week.
- Bit Digital (NASDAQ:BTBT) is retreating 9.5% this morning after strong gains earlier this week on positive news for crypto markets.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals (NYSEAMERICAN:NAK) is dropping 8.7% as investors worry about its Pebble Mine project.
- Wilhelmina International (NASDAQ:WHLM) is dipping 8.3% lower after seeing gains earlier this week.
- Fortress Biotech (NASDAQ:FBIO) is down 6.3%, continuing a drop that started with news of a regulatory update earlier this week.
- Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ:RIOT) stock is 6% lower after the Coinbase Global (NASDAQ:COIN) IPO brought down some crypto stocks.
- Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ:GALT) is down 5.8% after a positive drug trial boosted shares on Wednesday.
- Vtv Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VTVT) is dipping 5.8% after jumping earlier this week on FDA news.
- The9 (NASDAQ:NCTY) ends off the pre-market movers list with shares down 5.8%, which continues the negative movement the stock has seen seen all week.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.