Good morning! Let’s get ready for another exciting week of trading with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday. Crypto movement today is having a major effect on some stocks.
Before we take right off into the pre-market stock movers, a refresher is due. Let’s take a quick look at what the biggest stock market stories were for Friday. You can find those at this link.
Now let’s get right into the pre-market news.
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Digital Brands Group (NASDAQ:DBGI) stock is rocketing more than 88% higher, which has it bouncing back from a poor initial public offering (IPO) last week.
- E-Home Household Service (NASDAQ:EJH) is building on its successful IPO from last week with shares heading 37% higher.
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores (NASDAQ:CJJD) stock is rising over 19% on no apparent news.
- Onconova Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ONTX) shares are sitting nearly 18% higher as the company prepares to release earnings after-hours today.
- Aterian (NASDAQ:ATER) stock is increasing close to 16% in pre-market trading.
- Discovery (NASDAQ:DISCA) shares are soaring more than 14% on reports it plans to merge with media assets that AT&T (NYSE:T) is spinning off.
- Discovery (NASDAQ:DISCK) merger news has both of the company’s stocks rising today with this one up 13%.
- PLBY Group (NASDAQ:PLBY) shares are up roughly 11% after releasing earnings last week.
- Summit Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SMMT) stock is gaining more than 10% after completing a rights offering last week.
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:APLS) shares are recovering today with shares up over 10% on FDA approval news from Friday.
10 Top Losers
- Centerra Gold (NYSE:CGAU) stock is falling more than 14% on news a major shareholder is seeling a large portion of its stock in the company.
- ADiTx Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ADTX) shares are taking a 13% beating this morning.
- SuRo Capital (NASDAQ:SSSS) stock is retreating over 11% after rallying on Friday.
- Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ:MARA) shares are decreasing more than 9% today alongside the price of Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD).
- Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ:RIOT) stock is also pulling back close to 9% due to the crypto’s drop after a rally on Friday.
- MicroStrategy (NASDAQ:MSTR) shares are likewise down 7% after getting a strong boost last week on crypto news.
- Canaan (NASDAQ:CAN) stock is also decreasing by 7% due to its crypto connections.
- The9 (NASDAQ:NCTY) joins other crypto-related stocks by falling more than 6% this morning.
- Greenpro Capital (NASDAQ:GRNQ) shares are dipping over 6% for the NFT company.
- AzurRx BioPharma (NASDAQ:AZRX) closes out the pre-market stock movers list with shares down more than 6%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.