Good morning and welcome to the halfway point of the week, investors! Here at InvestorPlace, we’re starting the day off like we always do with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers. Join us as we list out the winners and losers for Wednesday.
But before that, I have to plug Sarah’s breakdown of the biggest stock stories from Tuesday. It’s a quick read and an easy way to catch up on yesterday’s news. The added context can also help understand why some stocks are doing what they are in today’s pre-market trading.
With that all said and done, let’s jump into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Athenex (NASDAQ:ATNX) stock is rising more than 46% on news it plans to acquire Kuur Therapeutics.
- iBio (NYSEAMERICAN:IBIO) is heading over 30% higher following an end to its legal battle with Fraunhofer USA and a new license agreement.
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (NASDAQ:BGFV) stock is soaring almost 24% after the release of its Q1 2021 earnings report.
- BioLineRx (NASDAQ:BLRX) is sitting close to 19% higher following positive results from a Phase 3 clinical trial.
- DAVIDsTEA (NASDAQ:DTEA) shares are climbing nearly 15% after revealing plans to pay off creditors in a conference call with investors.
- Savara (NASDAQ:SVRA) is up more than 10% in pre-market trading this morning.
- GBS (NASDAQ:GBS) shares got an over 10% boost this morning.
- Aurora Mobile (NASDAQ:JG) is up just over 9%.
- American Shared Hospital (NYSEAMERICAN:AMS) stock is rising close to 9% this morning.
- Werewolf Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HOWL) is surging over 8% after its IPO last week.
10 Top Losers
- Esperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ESPR) stock is diving 26% lower after reporting a Q1 miss.
- Cocrystal Pharma (NASDAQ:COCP) is decreasing more than 25% after announcing a bought stock offering deal worth $40 million.
- Intrusion (NASDAQ:INTZ) stock is dropping over 22% after missing estimates in its Q1 earnings report.
- SemiLEDs (NASDAQ:LEDS) shares are retreating over 21% after a rally yesterday.
- Mercury Systems (NASDAQ:MRCY) is taking a more than 17% beating after releasing its most recent earnings report.
- Brooklyn Immunotherapeutics (NYSEAMERICAN:BTX) stock is falling over 14% this morning.
- Shineco (NASDAQ:TYHT) is down more than 11% after announcing plans to take a 51% equity interest in Mayah Biological.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ADMP) is dipping just over 11% this morning.
- Image Sensing Systems (NASDAQ:ISNS) stock is seeing a more than 10% decline following the release of its Q1 earnings report.
- Reed’s (NASDAQ:REED) shares close out the pre-market stock movers list down over 8% despite announcing an expanded distribution deal yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.