Good morning! We’re kicking off another busy day of trading with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday.
We’re seeing a fair few companies this morning affected by earnings results for the second quarter. That includes some rising while others are falling.
Let’s jump into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- LendingClub (NYSE:LC) stock is soaring more than 45% higher this morning after releasing earnings results for Q2 2021.
- Huttig Building Products (NASDAQ:HBP) shares are surging nearly 23% higher following the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Acer Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACER) stock is climbing over 20% higher on positive news from collaboration partner Relief Therapeutics (OTCMKTS:RLFTF).
- LAIX (NYSE:LAIX) shares are heading close to 16% higher despite a alck of news from the company today.
- DiDi Global (NYSE:DIDI) stock is rising more than 15% on talk that it may go private to satisfy Chinese regualtors.
- NanoVibronix (NASDAQ:NAOV) shares are gaining over 15% as it continues to rally from UroShield news yesterday.
- Titan Medical (NASDAQ:TMDI) stock is getting a more than 13% boost as it continues a rally that started on Wednesday.
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:FUSN) shares are increasing over 12% on news of it getting FDA clearance for Investigational New Drug applications.
- Full Truck Alliance Co (NYSE:YMM) stock is jumping almost 12% as its rally from yesterday continues.
- TAL Education (NYSE:TAL) shares are up more than 9% on reports that it will update its business model in light of new Chinese regulations.
10 Top Losers
- Annovis Bio (NYSEAMERICAN:ANVS) stock is diving over 35% after presenting new data from two phase 2 clinical trials.
- iRobot (NASDAQ:IRBT) shares are falling more than 11% following the release of its Q2 earnings report.
- Antero Resources (NYSE:AR) stock is losing 8% of its value in light of its Q2 earnings results.
- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable (NASDAQ:APWC) shares are dropping about 8% on no apparent news this morning.
- Smith & Nephew (NYSE:SNN) stock is decreasing over 7% after releasing its most recent earnings report.
- CPS Technologies (NASDAQ:CPSH) shares are declining 7% with the release of its Q2 2021 earnings report.
- China Natural Resources (NASDAQ:CHNR) stock is retreating more than 6% after rallying yesterday on acquisition news.
- Minim (NASDAQ:MINM) shares are dipping over 6% in trading this morning.
- Infrastructure and Energy (NASDAQ:IEA) stock is taking an over 6% beating after announcing a proposed public share offering.
- Grove (NASDAQ:GRVI) stock closes out the pre-market stock movers pulling back around 6% after gaining on earnings news yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.