Cathie Wood continues to pick up stocks through her ARK Invest ETFs and we’re taking a look at some of their top investments for Tuesday.
Let’s jump right into those investments below.
- Invitae (NYSE:NVTA) starts us off with ARK Innovation ETF (NYSEARCA:ARKK) picking up 448,607 shares.
- Zillow (NASDAQ:Z) is next with Ark Fintech Innovation ETF (NYSEARCA:ARKF) acquiring 113,686 shares of Z stock.
- Palantir Technologies (NYSE:PLTR) was a major interest for Cathie Wood with ARKF, ARKK, ARK Next Generation Internet ETF (NYSEARCA:ARKW), and ARK Space Exploration & Innovation ETF (BATS:ARKX) each buying shares of the stock. ARKF bought 375,968 shares, ARKK bought 1,086,826 shares, ARKW bought 1,051,051 shares and ARKX bought 61,624 shares.
- Quantum-SI (NASDAQ:QSI) takes a spot on the list with ARK Genomic Revolution ETF (BATS:ARKG) buying 1,210,607 shares.
- Stoneco (NASDAQ:STNE) finishes us off today with ARKF buying a total of 353,803 shares.
These are far from the only stocks that Cathie Wood invested in via her ARK Invest ETFs. Investors that want to see the full spread of her investments can follow this link!
Of course, there’s plenty of other stocks to check out today besides what Cathie Wood is investing in!
Luckily, traders don’t have to go far to find them as InvestorPlace offers up daily coverage of the stock market. That includes what you need to know about today. A few examples worth looking into include an analyst call boosting 23andMe (NASDAQ:ME) stock, as well as how earnings are affecting Endeavor Group (NYSE:EDR) and Roblox (NYSE:RBLX) shares today. You can get up to speed on these subjects by following the links below!
More Stock Market News for Tuesday
- ME Stock: The Credit Suisse Call Giving 23andMe a Boost Today
- EDR Stock: Why Ari Emanuel’s Talent Agency Endeavor Group Is Surging Today
- RBLX Stock: Why Roblox Shares Are Taking a Hit Today
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.