Good morning. investor! We’re over halfway through the week now but we’re not slacking with our biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday.
We’re seeing quite a few stocks rising and falling with rallies, as well as other news that has the market on the move this morning.
Now let’s jump into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Sonim Technologies (NASDAQ:SONM) stock is rocketing more than 857% but this is due to a reverse stock split going into effect.
- IronNet (NYSE:IRNT) shares are soaring over 60% as it continues its rally from Wednesday.
- Leap Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LPTX) stock is rising more than 41% after revealing positive data from a clinical trial.
- TMC The Metals Company (NASDAQ:TMC) shares are climbing nearly 39% as it experiences volatility after completing its SPAC merger last Friday.
- ION Geophysical (NYSE:IO) stock is surging 24% higher after the company announced it will consider strategic alternatives.
- AgileThought (NASDAQ:AGIL) shares are sitting close to 23% higher in what appears to be a short-squeeze of the stock.
- Laureate Education (NASDAQ:LAUR) stock is jumping about 12% after announcing a special dividend of $7.01 per share from its sale of Walden e-Learning.
- Indaptus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:INDP) shares are getting an over 11% boost as it continues to rally on news of a notice of allowance for a patent yesterday.
- Tuesday Morning (NASDAQ:TUEM) stock is gaining more than 11% after announcing Paul Metcalf has joined it as the company’s next chief merchant.
- Offerpad Solutions (NYSE:OPAD) shares are increasing over 10% after an SEC filing revealed a new $300 million credit facility.
10 Top Losers
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CRVS) stock is pulling back almost 8% after a rally yesterday.
- Sibanye Stillwater (NYSE:SBSW) shares are dropping more than 6% after announcing plans to spend $490 million on a joint venture.
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems (NASDAQ:AGRI) stock is decreasing over 6% after rallying on Wednesday.
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YINN) are declining more than 6% as of Thursday morning.
- Mechel PAO (NYSE:MTL) stock is dipping over 5% after news of rising metal prices sent it surging higher earlier this week.
- aTyr Pharma (NASDAQ:LIFE) shares are slipping more than 5% after the company announced a proposed public stock offering.
- U.S. Well Services (NASDAQ:USWS) stock is taking a nearly 5% beating despite a lack of news this morning.
- Calliditas Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CALT) shares are heading over 4% lower after the FDA pushed back the PDFUA goal date for accelerated approval of Nefecon.
- Matinas BioPharma (NYSEAMERICAN:MTNB) stock is losing more than 4% of its value as it continues negative momentum from Wednesday.
- JinkoSolar Holding (NYSE:JKS) shares close out the pre-market stock movers down over 4% after getting a boost from Q2 earnings yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.