Good morning, investor! We’re ready for another busy day of trading with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
There’s loads of news behind this morning’s stock movement. That includes earnings reports, a Chapter 11 filing, and more.
Let’s jump into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- TSR (NASDAQ:TSRI) stock is soaring more than 36% after releasing its most recent earnings report.
- Cemtrex (NASDAQ:CETX) shares are increasing over 24% following the release of a corporate update on its business operations.
- Kore Group Holdings (NYSE:KORE) stock is gaining more than 24% a couple of days after going public through a SPAC merger.
- Esports Entertainment (NASDAQ:GMBL) shares are rising over 17% after releasing its fiscal Q4 earnings report.
- Super League Gaming (NASDAQ:SLGG) stock is surging over 12% higher, likely in sympathy with GMBL stock.
- Offerpad Solutions (NYSE:OPAD) shares are getting a more than 11% boost as they recover from a fall on Wednesday.
- Sarcos Technology (NASDAQ:STRC) stock is heading over 10% higher after the U.S. Navy increased its contract award for the company.
- Ensysce Biosciences (NASDAQ:ENSC) shares are jumping nearly 9% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Retail Value (NYSE:RVI) stock is shooting more than 8% higher following a fall in after-hours trading yesterday.
- Velo3D (NYSE:VLD) shares are up over 8% on no apparent news.
10 Top Losers
- Up Fintech Holding (NASDAQ:TIGR) stock is diving more than 14% after gaining yesterday.
- Futu Holdings (NASDAQ:FUTU) shares are taking an over 13% beating following a recent rally.
- Teligent (NASDAQ:TLGT) stock is dropping roughly 13% after announcing asset sale plans through a Chapter 11 filing.
- iBio (NYSEAMERICAN:IBIO) shares are decreasing more than 10% as it continues a downward trend started earlier this week.
- Jasper Therapeutics (NASDAQ:JSPR) stock is falling over 7% after running higher yesterday on a bullish call.
- Baosheng Media Group (NASDAQ:BAOS) shares are declining more than 7% in pre-market trading.
- 360 DigiTech (NASDAQ:QFIN) stock is slipping over 6% after releasing its fiscal Q2 results.
- Puxin (NYSE:NEW) shares are dipping more than 6% after running higher yesterday as it struggles to regain New York Stock Exchange compliance.
- Clarus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRXT) stock is losing over 5% of its value following a rally on Wednesday.
- Camber Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:CEI) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down close to 5% on no recent news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.