Good morning, investor! I hope you’re ready for another busy day of trading because we’re starting it with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
Moving shares today is a deal between companies, an FDA meeting, vaccine manufacturing troubles and more.
Let’s jump into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) stock is soaring more than 23% as social media traders pump up shares today.
- Sesen Bio (NASDAQ:SESN) shares are climbing over 17% on news of a Type A Meeting meeting with the FDA to discuss its response to Vicineum.
- Xiaobai Maimai (NASDAQ:HX) stock is increasing more than 14% as a recent rally continues.
- Valneva (NASDAQ:VALN) shares are sitting over 11% higher as it continues to see volatility following Covid-19 news from Monday.
- Puhui Wealth Investment (NASDAQ:PHCF) stock is gaining nearly 10% on no clear news this morning.
- Icecure Medical (NASDAQ:ICCM) shares are rising more than 8% on what appears to be a short squeeze of the stock.
- FSD Pharma (NASDAQ:HUGE) stock is jumping over 7% after signing a deal with Covar Pharmaceuticals.
- MICT (NASDAQ:MICT) shares are getting a more than 6% boost on no apparent news during pre-market hours.
- Greenpro Capital (NASDAQ:GRNQ) stock is heading close to 6% higher as it recovers from a dip on Tuesday.
- Marqeta (NASDAQ:MQ) shares are up over 5% after making a crypto card announcement yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- Novavax (NASDAQ:NVAX) stock is diving more than 21% on reports that it’s having trouble manufacturing vaccines.
- Vinco Ventures (NASDAQ:BBIG) shares are taking a more than 16% beating after revealing its new CEO and CFO.
- Brinker International (NYSE:EAT) stock is decreasing over 12% after releasing earnings results for its fiscal first quarter of 2022.
- Grove (NASDAQ:GRVI) shares are pulling back more than 5% after rallying Tuesday on a share repurchase announcement.
- Entasis Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ETTX) stock is declining over 5% after running higher yesterday on clinical trial data.
- Mercurity Fintech Holding (NASDAQ:MFH) shares are dropping almost 5% after announcing a $5 million private placement.
- Immutep (NASDAQ:IMMP) stock is dipping more than 4% after a rally on Tuesday.
- Rio Tinto (NYSE:RIO) shares are slipping over 4% after announcing a $7.5 billion plan to cut carbon emissions in half.
- Torm (OTCMKTS:TORM) stock is retreating more than 4% following gains on Tuesday.
- Borr Drilling (NYSE:BORR) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 4% despite a lack of news today.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.