Welcome back, investor! We’re starting off the trading week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
We’ve got stocks running higher on social media hype, shares falling on private placements, and more.
Let’s get into those pre-markets tock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- ABVC BioPharma (NASDAQ:ABVC) stock is rocketing more than 401% higher on social media chatter.
- Better Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BTTX) shares are surging over 71% after closing its SPAC merger and making its public debut on Friday.
- Zosano Pharma (NASDAQ:ZSAN) stock is climbing more than 38% alongside an 8-K filing with the SEC discussing a filing with the FDA.
- Orphazyme (NASDAQ:ORPH) shares are soaring over 19% after providing an update on its Type A meeting with the FDA.
- Puhui Wealth Investment (NASDAQ:PHCF) stock is sitting more than 16% higher following the release of its most recent earnings report.
- DBV Technologies (NASDAQ:DBVT) shares are increasing over 15% as it highlights new long-term data from a clinical trial.
- Amesite (NASDAQ:AMST) stock is gaining nearly 14% in what could be a retail trader pump.
- MultiPlan (NYSE:MPLN) shares are getting a more than 12% boost as it recovers from a dip on Friday.
- Cormedix (NASDAQ:CRMD) stock is jumping over 11% on executive changes and an Annual Shareholder Meeting next month.
- IonQ (NYSE:IONQ) shares are up more than 11% despite a lack of news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Laureate Education (NASDAQ:LAUR) stock is plummeting over 38% following a rally on Friday.
- Bit Digital (NASDAQ:BTBT) shares are diving more than 14% after a short-squeeze on the previous day of trading.
- Retail Value (NYSE:RVI) stock is taking an over 11% beating as the stock continues to be volatile.
- Glimpse Group (NASDAQ:VRAR) shares are decreasing more than 9% after announcing a private placement funding of $15 million.
- Digital Brands Group (NASDAQ:DBGI) stock is falling over 8% after positive news sent it higher on Friday.
- Guardforce AI Co (NASDAQ:GFAI) shares are declining more than 7% after a rally Friday following a new hire.
- Huadi International Group (NASDAQ:HUDI) stock is dropping over 7%, which continues its negative movement from last week.
- AirSculpt Technologies (NASDAQ:AIRS) shares are slipping more than 6% after rallying on its IPO Friday.
- Eqonex (NASDAQ:EQOS) stock is dipping 6% after running higher on Friday.
- MaxCyte (NASDAQ:MXCT) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 5% following a rally on the previous day of trading.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.