Good morning, investor! We’re getting ready for another busy day of trading with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
So what’s moving stocks this morning? We’ve got mergers, acquisitions, and plenty of earnings reports to talk about today.
Let’s get into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Dover Motorsports (NYSE:DVD) stock is rocketing nearly 58% on news that Speedway Motorsports is acquiring the company.
- Luminar Technologies (NASDAQ:LAZR) shares are surging roughly 50% after being chosen for Nvidia’s (NASDAQ:NVDA) self-driving platform.
- Naked Brand Group (NASDAQ:NAKD) stock is soaring more than 38% following a merger announcement with Cenntro Automotive Group.
- New Relic (NYSE:NEWR) shares are increasing over 28% after posting an earnings beat for Q3.
- Roblox (NYSE:RBLX) stock is gaining more than 25% following the release of a positive Q3 earnings report.
- ThredUp (NASDAQ:TDUP) shares are sitting over 24% higher thanks to its earnings report for the third quarter of the year.
- Nextdoor (NYSE:KIND) stock is climbing close to 23% after going public via a SPAC merger yesterday.
- Aterian (NASDAQ:ATER) shares are getting an almost 18% boost from the company’s most recent earnings report.
- The RealReal (NASDAQ:REAL) stock is jumping more than 15% with the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- Innoviz Technologies (NASDAQ:INVZ) shares are up over 15% ahead of its Q3 earnings report tomorrow.
10 Top Losers
- Amyris (NASDAQ:AMRS) stock is diving more than 25% following the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- Gaucho Group Holdings (NASDAQ:VINO) shares are falling over 22% following an industrial rally on Monday.
- SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ:SDC) stock is taking a more than 22% beating after releasing its earnings report for Q3 2021.
- Arrival (NASDAQ:ARVL) shares are dropping over 22% with the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- Pioneer Power Solutions (NASDAQ:PPSI) stock is pulling back more than 15% after rallying Monday on mobile electric vehicle (EV) charger news.
- Newegg Commerce (NASDAQ:NEGG) shares are decreasing over 13% following a rally yesterday.
- Invitae (NYSE:NVTA) stock is declining more than 11% after releasing its Q3 earnings report.
- Polar Power (NASDAQ:POLA) shares are slipping over 9% after rallying alongside other EV-related stocks yesterday.
- TDH Holdings (NASDAQ:PETZ) stock is dipping about 8% after seeing gains on Monday.
- FAT Brands (NASDAQ:FATBB) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 7% despite a lack of news this morning.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.