Good morning, investor! We’re at the end of the week and it starts off with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Moving shares this morning are merger updates, earnings reports, stock offerings, and more.
Let’s get right into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Longeveron (NASDAQ:LGVN) stock is soaring more than 26% after getting orphan drug designation from the FDA.
- Marvell Technology (NASDAQ:MRVL) shares are rising over 19% after beating estimates in its most recent earnings report.
- Biolase (NASDAQ:BIOL) stock is gaining more than 16% thanks to an SEC filing revealing insider buying.
- Celyad Oncology (NASDAQ:CYAD) shares are heading over 16% higher after announcing a $32.5 million private placement.
- 890 5th Avenue Partners (NASDAQ:ENFA) stock is increasing nearly 11% after investors approved a merger with Buzzfeed.
- ReNew Energy Global (NASDAQ:RNW) shares are sitting more than 10% higher despite a lack of news this morning.
- Marpai (NASDAQ:MRAI) stock is climbing over 10% higher as retail traders take notice of the stock today.
- Zillow (NASDAQ:Z) shares are jumping more than 8% after telling investors it’s sold the homes it bought and will use the funds to buy back stock.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SYRS) stock is getting an over 8% boost as it continues a rally from Thursday.
- Petros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PTPI) shares are up more than 7% after announcing the close of a $10 million offering.
10 Top Losers
- DocuSign (NASDAQ:DOCU) stock is plummeting over 31% thanks to a weak guidance for Q4.
- Esperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ESPR) shares are diving close to 31% after announcing the pricing of a $225 million public offering.
- Invesco Optimum Yield Diversified Commodity Strategy No K-1 ETF (NASDAQ:PDBC) stock is taking a more than 23% beating in pre-market trading.
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet (NASDAQ:OLLI) shares are falling over 20% with the release of its Q3 earnings report.
- Smith & Wesson Brands (NASDAQ:SWBI) stock is dropping more than 18% following the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Asana (NYSE:ASAN) shares are decreasing over 14% after the release of its Q3 fiscal 2022 earnings report.
- Pioneer Power Solutions (NASDAQ:PPSI) stock is declining more than 11% on a possible short squeeze.
- AppLovin (NASDAQ:APP) shares are dipping over 9% with a secondary offering of its shares.
- Sportsman’s Warehouse (NASDAQ:SPWH) stock is slipping more than 8% after backing out of a merger with Great Outdoors.
- Phunware (NASDAQ:PHUN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 7% following a rally yesterday on investor speculation.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.