Good morning, trader! We’re kicking off the day with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Moving stocks this morning is Covid-19 antibody news, earnings reports, clinical trial results, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARDS) stock is rocketing more than 81% on news that its monoclonal antibody is effective against Omicron, other Covid-19 variants, SARS, and common cold versions of the coronavirus.
- Reliance Global (NASDAQ:RELI) shares are surging close to 66% on heavy trading and interest from retail traders.
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:QNRX) stock is soaring nearly 32% on heavy pre-market trading.
- Society Pass (NASDAQ:SOPA) shares are rising over 23% as it continues to rally after being added to the Russell 2000 Index.
- Biofrontera (NASDAQ:BFRI) stock is gaining more than 21% on no clear news this morning.
- CooTek (Cayman) (NYSE:CTK) shares are climbing over 13% after announcing plans for a micro drama TV adaptation of Fengdu Novel works.
- Ucloudlink (NASDAQ:UCL) stock is increasing more than 13% on no apparent news this morning.
- Universe Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:UPC) shares are getting a roughly 12% boost in pre-market trading.
- Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) stock is jumping over 7% following the release of a positive fiscal Q1 earnings report.
- Citrix Systems (NASDAQ:CTXS) shares are up more than 7% on reports of a joint bid from Elliot Management and Vista Equity.
10 Top Losers
- Aldeyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALDX) stock is plummeting 38% following poor results from a Phase 3 clinical trial.
- Aquestive Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AQST) shares are diving over 32% after getting a notice from the FDA.
- CytomX Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CTMX) stock is taking a more than 22% beating after announcing preliminary results from an ongoing Phase 2 clinical trial.
- DBV Technologies (NASDAQ:DBVT) shares are falling over 18% following plans for a Phase 3 clinical trial of Viaskin Peanut.
- Bridgeline Digital (NASDAQ:BLIN) stock is dropping more than 14% after releasing Q4 2021 earnings.
- SeaChange International (NASDAQ:SEAC) shares are decreasing over 14% on talk of a social media deal with Triller.
- Can Fite Biofarma (NYSEAMERICAN:CANF) stock is heading more than 12% lower after running higher yesterday on liver cancer news.
- MMTEC (NASDAQ:MTC) shares are sitting over 8% lower after announcing an agreement for a $2 million private placement.
- Genfit (NASDAQ:GNFT) stock is slipping more than 7% after rallying on Monday.
- Novavax (NASDAQ:NVAX) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 6% after rallying Monday on Covid-19 news yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.