Good morning, trader! We’re beginning another busy day of trading with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
We’ve got earnings reports, clinical trials, insider buying, and more moving shares this morning.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Bluejay Diagnostics (NASDAQ:BJDX) stock is soaring more than 24% as retail traders take interest in the company.
- MongoDB (NASDAQ:MDB) shares are rising over 21% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACAD) stock is surging close to 14% on positive results from a Phase 3 clinical trial.
- Palatin Technologies (NYSEAMERICAN:PTN) shares are increasing more than 13% after getting a 5% price target late last month that has investors interested in the company.
- Hycroft Mining Holding (NASDAQ:HYMC) stock is climbing over 12% as shares recover from a dip yesterday.
- Creative Medical Technology (NASDAQ:CELZ) shares are sitting more than 11% higher as its public offering and uplisting closes today.
- Vaxxinity (NASDAQ:VAXX) stock is gaining over 11% as shares rally following recent downward momentum.
- Embark Technology (NASDAQ:EMBK) shares are getting a more than 11% boost one month after the company went public via a SPAC merger.
- Eros STX Global (NYSE:ESGC) stock is jumping over 10% as retail traders take note of the shares this morning.
- VBI Vaccines (NASDAQ:VBIV) shares are up more than 10% on insider buying from one of its executives.
10 Top Losers
- Insignia Systems (NASDAQ:ISIG) stock is pulling back over 16% after rallying on Monday due to strategic alternative news.
- Coupa Software (NASDAQ:COUP) shares are falling more than 10% with the release of its Q3 fiscal 2022 earnings report.
- Aemetis (NASDAQ:AMTX) stock is taking a nearly 10% beating after completing its change of state yesterday.
- Code Chain New Continent (NASDAQ:CCNC) shares are dropping over 9% following a rally yesterday.
- Imperial Petroleum (NASDAQ:IMPPP) stock is slipping more than 9% after making its public debut on Monday.
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores (NASDAQ:CJJD) shares are decreasing over 8% after shares of the penny stock ran higher yesterday.
- Valneva (NASDAQ:VALN) stock is dipping more than 7% as it continues negative movement with easing worries about the Covid-19 Omicron variant.
- Co-Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CODX) shares are declining over 7% on no apparent news this morning.
- Direxion Daily S&P Biotech Bear 3X Shares (NYSEARCA:LABD) are losing roughly 7% of their value in pre-market trading today.
- Advanced Human Imaging (NASDAQ:AHI) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down more than 6% after a rally yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.