General Motor (NYSE:GM) stock is heading higher Tuesday as the company prepares to launch its Chevy Silverado electric vehicle (EV).
Here’s everything you need to know ahead of the launch of the Chevy Silverado EV.
- GM is set to announce the Chevy Silverado EV during its keynote presentation at CES 2022 tomorrow.
- That presentation will start at noon Eastern Time and a livesteam will be available.
- Company CEO Mary Barra will host this presentation.
- Unfortunately, GM is only going for a digital launch and won’t actually be physically present at CES in Log Angeles.
- Despite that, the company still plans to open reservations for the Chevy Silverado EV once the keynote is complete.
- General Motors is billing the EV pickup truck as one for both leisure and play.
- It’s also reportedly sporting a 400-mile range.
- Other tidbits about the Chevy Silverado EV worth noting include four-wheel drive, as well as a glass roof.
- Outside of these factoids, there’s not much else to say about the upcoming EV.
- Sure, we can take a few guesses, but the reveal is only one day away.
- At that point, let’s just wait and see what exactly GM brings to the table with its Chevy Silverado EV.
GM investors appear excited about tomorrow’s reveal with shares of the company’s stock experiencing heavy trading today. As of this writing, more than 24 million shares of the stock are on the move. For the record, the automotive company’s daily average trading volume is about 18.4 million shares.
GM stock is up 6.7% as of Tuesday afternoon.
Investors on the lookout for more stock market news will want to keep reading!
We’ve got all the most recent news traders need to know about. That includes what else to expect at CES 2022, what’s happening with Ideanomics (NASDAQ:IDEX) shares, as well as the news dragging Sea Limited (NYSE:SE) stock under. You can find out more at the links below!
More Tuesday Stock Market News
- CES 2022 Preview: The 9 Most Anticipated Reveals and Rumors
- IDEX Stock: 2 Big Reasons Ideanomics Is in the Spotlight Today
- SE Stock Alert: Why Is Sea Limited Plunging Today?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.