Tech stocks suffered a selloff yesterday that dropped prices but one analyst believes it’s the perfect time to take a position in them.
Wedbush analyst Dan Ives is behind this news. He spoke on the matter today, saying that “stocks from here are up 20% plus.” He points to cybersecurity and digital transformation as two areas that will see high spending in the future.
Let’s dive into the tech stocks that Ives recommends following yesterday’s selloff.
Tech Selloff Stock to Buy
- Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) stock starts us off with shares slightly recovering from yesterday’s dip as of this writing. The stock’s previous closing price is and the average price prediction has it increasing 17.4% to $371.29 per share.
- Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ:PANW) shares are climbing 4.7% higher after the tech selloff on Wednesday. The stock’s prior closing price is $504.86 and the average price prediction represents an increase of 21.6% to $614.03 per share.
- Zscaler (NASDAQ:ZS) stock is up next with shares slipping slightly as of this writing. The stock’s closing price for Wednesday is $262.33 and analysts’ price targets predict an increase of 46.6% to $384.52 per share.
- Tenable (NASDAQ:TENB) shares close out our tech selloff stocks to buy on a dip list with the stock up 2.1% as of Thursday morning. The stock’s last closing price was $47.83 and the average price target for it represents a potential 39.7% increase to $66.80 per share.
Investors that are seeking out more stock market news for Thursday are in the right place!
InvestorPlace offers daily coverage of the stock market and today is no different. We’ve got all the latest news concerning Dave stock starting to trade today, this morning’s biggest pre-market stock movers, as well as an update on Vertical Aerospace (NYSE:EVTL) shares. You can find all of that at the links below!
More Stock Market News for Thursday
- DAVE Stock Alert: 10 Things to Know as Fintech Dave Starts Trading Today
- Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
- EVTL Stock Alert: What Is Going on With Red-Hot Vertical Aerospace Today?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.