Welcome back, investor! I hope you’re recharged from the weekend break because we’ve got the biggest pre-market stock movers to start Monday with!
Moving stocks this morning are acquisition offers, earnings reports, delisting news, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Volt Information Sciences (NYSEAMERICAN:VOLT) stock is rocketing more than 95% on news it’s being acquired by an ACS Solutions affiliate.
- ZHONGCHAO (NASDAQ:ZCMD) shares are surging over 45% as the Chinese stock recovers from delisting fears on Friday.
- Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE:TRQ) stock is gaining close to 29% on news that an offer to buy the company was made by majority shareholder Rio Tinto (NYSE:RIO).
- Mullen Automotive (NASDAQ:MULN) shares are rising more than 21% as shares continue a recent rally.
- Alset EHome International (NASDAQ:AEI) stock is soaring 21% on heavy trading despite a lack of news this morning.
- Molecular Data (NASDAQ:MKD) shares are rising over 19% as the penny stock recovers from a dip on Friday.
- Jaguar Health (NASDAQ:JAGX) stock is climbing nearly 18% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- OpGen (NASDAQ:OPGN) shares are increasing more than 15% on no clear news this morning.
- Marygold Companies (NYSEAMERICAN:MGLD) stock is jumping over 14% after massive gains on uplisting last week.
- TMC The Metals (NASDAQ:TMC) shares are up more than 14% in pre-market trading this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Eastside Distilling (NASDAQ:EAST) stock is plummeting over 23% after running higher on Friday.
- Quhuo (NASDAQ:QH) shares are tumbling more than 22%, which continues negative movement from Friday.
- Marine Petroleum Trust (NASDAQ:MARPS) stock is diving over 22% alongside recent volatility.
- Enservco (NYSEAMERICAN:ENSV) shares are falling more than 21% as shares continue to head lower after a massive rally early last week.
- Hycroft Mining Holding (NASDAQ:HYMC) stock is dropping over 19% following a jump in value last week.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science (NASDAQ:ANPC) shares are decreasing more than 17% after getting hit with a Nasdaq delisting warning.
- Waitr (NASDAQ:WTRH) stock is declining over 16% with the release of its Q4 2021 earnings report.
- Excellon Resources (NYSEAMERICAN:EXN) shares are dipping more than 14% after rallying higher Friday on heavy trading.
- Solid Biosciences (NASDAQ:SLDB) stock is slipping over 14% following a quick spike in price late on Friday.
- Huize Holding (NASDAQ:HUIZ) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down nearly 14% this morning.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.