The biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday are ready and waiting so let’s see what’s moving the market today!
Moving stocks this morning are proposed public offerings, earnings reports, a hostile takeover, and more.
Join me as we dive further into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings (NASDAQ:CRXT) stock is soaring more than 41% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- Metromile (NASDAQ:MILE) shares are surging over 32% as investors wait for the company to be acquired by Lemonade (NYSE:LMND).
- Kaleido Biosciences (NASDAQ:KLDO) stock is gaining more than 24% as retail traders continue to pump up the shares.
- Dolphin Entertainment (NASDAQ:DLPN) shares are rising over 19% with the release of its Q4 earnings report.
- Powerbridge Technologies (NASDAQ:PBTS) stock is running more than 17% higher despite a lack of news this morning.
- CBAK Energy Technology (NASDAQ:CBAT) shares are increasing over 17% after releasing its Q4 2021 earnings report.
- Sonim Technologies (NASDAQ:SONM) stock is getting a more than 14% boost on no clear news this morning.
- Airgain (NASDAQ:AIRG) shares are climbing over 12% after signing a multimillion-dollar contract.
- 4d pharma (NASDAQ:LBPS) stock is jumping more than 11% on no apparent news Thursday monring.
- Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) shares are up over 11% as Elon Musk launches a $43 billion hostile takeover of the social media company.
10 Top Losers
- Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PTGX) stock is plummeting more than 29% after announcing details for its annual meeting taking place in May.
- Sonic Foundry (NASDAQ:SOFO) shares are diving over 12% due to a proposed public stock offering.
- OncoCyte (NASDAQ:OCX) stock is tumbling roughly 11% after revealing a proposed public stock offering.
- Cornerstone Total Return (NYSEMKT:CRF) shares are taking a close to 10% beating in pre-market trading today.
- Artelo Biosciences (NASDAQ:ARTL) stock is dropping more than 8% after a rally yesterday on pre-clinical data.
- Agile Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AGRX) shares are falling over 8% as it continues to slide following a rally earlier this week.
- AIM ImmunoTech (NYSEMKT:AIM) stock is decreasing more than 8% after a recent jump on cancer treatment news.
- Jiuzi Holdings (NASDAQ:JZXN) shares are declining over 8% after rallying on Wednesday.
- Biofrontera (NASDAQ:BFRI) stock is dipping more than 8% following a rally on FDA news yesterday.
- Applied Blockchain (NASDAQ:APLD) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 7% following its IPO.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.