We’re diving into the top penny stocks for today in our market update for Friday!
Before we get to the meat of this article, I’ve got to warn you about the potential dangers of investing in penny stocks. While there’s potential for great gains, there’s also a high risk of losses. That’s due to the volatile nature of penny stocks that comes from attracting pump-and-dump traders.
With that warning out of the way, let’s get into the top penny stocks for today below!
Top Penny Stocks Today
- Aterian (NASDAQ:ATER) stock starts us off with a more-than-10% gain as of Friday afternoon. This is a continued rally from a short squeeze with some other recent news helping lift the shares higher lately.
- Biofrontera (NASDAQ:BFRI) shares are heading over 18% higher this afternoon. That comes after the release of the company’s earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2021.
- ENDRA Life Sciences (NASDAQ:NDRA) stock is next on our list with the company seeing a more than 4% as of this writing. This follows an analyst report giving it a “buy” rating and $5 price target.
- Medavail (NASDAQ:MDVL) shares are up next with the company’s shares getting an almost 70% boost this afternoon. This is due to two private equity firms revealing large stakes in the company.
- Lyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LYRA) closes out our top penny stocks today with an over 31% jump in value. That’s the result of the company revealing a $100.5 million private placement.
Investors searching for more of the latest stock market news are in the right place!
We’ve got all the most recent stock news traders need to know about for Friday! Among that is what’s happening with shares of Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD), Paysafe (NYSE:PSFE) and Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) today. You can find out all about these topics at the links below!
More Friday Stock Market News
- WBD Stock News: 7 Things to Know as Warner Bros. Discovery Preps for Debut
- Why Is Paysafe (PSFE) Stock Up Today?
- TSLA Stock: 3 Top Takeaways From Tesla’s Cyber Rodeo
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed