We’re starting off another week of trading with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
News moving stocks this morning includes clinical trial results, a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- DecisionPoint Systems (NYSEMKT:DPSI) stock is soaring more than 28% after uplisting shares to the NYSE American Exchange last week.
- GlucoTrack (NASDAQ:GCTK) shares are gaining over 16% on no clear news this morning.
- Mereo BioPharma Group (NASDAQ:MREO) stock is climbing more than 13% after revealing topline results from a Phase 2 clinical trial.
- FibroGen (NASDAQ:FGEN) shares are surging over 10% ahead of its earnings report later today.
- Baosheng Media Group Holdings (NASDAQ:BAOS) stock is rising close to 10% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Better Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BTTX) shares are increasing about 9% ahead of its earnings report later this week.
- Sky Harbour Group (NYSEMKT:SKYH) stock is heading more than 8% higher after partner Basin Uranium completed its second drill hole in Mann Lake.
- Zanite Acquisition (NASDAQ:ZNTE) shares are jumping nearly 8% as it prepares to close its SPAC merger with Eve Holding today.
- Acasti Pharma (NASDAQ:ACST) stock is getting an over 7% boost in pre-market trading this morning.
- FANG Index 3X Inverse Leveraged ETN Exp 8 Jan 2038 (NYSEARCA:FNGD) is up more than 7% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Pennsylvania REIT (NYSE:PEI) stock is diving by almost 15% after recently reporting its Q1 2022 results.
- Argo Blockchain (NASDAQ:ARBK) shares are tumbling roughly 14% as crypto prices slip today.
- Sidus Space (NASDAQ:SIDU) stock is taking an over 11% beating as it retreats from a recent 50% rally.
- LiqTech International (NASDAQ:LIQT) shares are dropping close to 11% in pre-market trading today.
- Rivian Automotive (NASDAQ:RIVN) stock is decreasing more than 10% on a report that shares are being sold by Ford (NYSE:F).
- Lightspeed Commerce (NYSE:LSPD) shares are declining over 10%, which continues recent negative movement.
- Tanzanian Gold (NYSEMKT:TRX) stock is sitting more than 10% lower with gold prices slipping this morning.
- Canaan (NASDAQ:CAN) shares are slipping over 9% this morning.
- Harmony Gold Mining Co (NYSE:HMY) stock is dipping more than 9% alongside gold prices today.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science (NASDAQ:ANPC) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 9% after moving its shares from the Nasdaq Global Market to the Nasdaq Capital Market.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.