- TNXP leads our gainers but only because of a reverse stock split
- IMPP is our top loser as it retreats from a meme stock rally yesterday
- Many stocks are on the move alongside Q1 2022 earnings reports today
It’s time for another busy day of trading as we dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Today’s biggest stories include a reverse stock split, loads of earnings reports, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TNXP) stock is rocketing close to 2,378% but only because of a 1-for-32 reverse stock split.
- Bird Global (NYSE:BRDS) shares are soaring more than 24% with the release of its Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Moleculin Biotech (NASDAQ:MBRX) stock is gaining over 22% on no clear news this morning.
- Smart for Life (NASDAQ:SMFL) shares are rising more than 16% alongside the release of its earnings report for the first quarter of 2022.
- Foresight Autonomous (NASDAQ:FRSX) stock is surging almost 16%, which continues a rally on heavy trading from yesterday.
- NextPlat (NASDAQ:NXPL) shares are climbing over 15% after releasing its earnings report for the first quarter of the year.
- Evoke Pharma (NASDAQ:EVOK) stock is heading about 14% higher as it continues its rally from Monday.
- Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) shares are jumping more than 13% in pre-market trading.
- Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) stock is getting an over 13% boost after releasing results for Q1 2022.
- Moving iMage Technologies (NYSEMKT:MITQ) shares are up more than 12% ahead of the company’s earnings report later today.
10 Top Losers
- Imperial Petroleum (NASDAQ:IMPP) stock is plummeting nearly 47% after shares of the meme stock jumped in value yesterday.
- AutoWeb (NASDAQ:AUTO) shares are diving over 36% with the release of its Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Global E Online (NASDAQ:GLBE) stock is taking a more than 24% beating after releasing results for its most recent earnings report.
- Clarus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRXT) shares are tumbling over 16% after putting out earnings results for the current quarter.
- AmpliTech (NASDAQ:AMPG) stock is falling more than 15% with the release of its earnings report for the first quarter of 2022.
- Aspira Womens Health (NASDAQ:AWH) shares are dropping close to 14% following a rally on Monday.
- Creative Realities (NASDAQ:CREX) stock is decreasing over 12% with the release of its Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Spero Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SPRO) shares are slipping more than 11% alongside a weak Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Armstrong Flooring (NYSE:AFI) stock is dipping over 11% as a delisting and bankruptcy cause volatility in the shares.
- AeroClean Technologies (NASDAQ:AERC) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down around 11% as it continues a recent downward trend.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.