- Solana (SOL-USD) is taking a beating today on a crypto crash.
- This is the result of rising inflation hurting markets.
- As a result, we’re diving into the most recent SOL price predictions.
Solana (SOL-USD) investors are likely wondering about the latest price predictions for the crypto as a crash pulls it down on Monday!
That crypto crash is the result of investors reacting to a scare from the Federal Reserve. With inflation continuing to rise above expectations, the central bank is going to have to take drastic measures to try and mitigate the damage.
Experts predict that this could mean we see higher interest rate increases and other efforts to combat inflation. This has both the stock market, as well as the crypto market, taking a beating as investors react to the news.
Taking all of that into account, let’s look over where we can expect the price for SOL to head following the crypto crash.
Solana Price Predictions
- First up is CryptoNewZ with its price target of $45 per coin for 2023.
- Next up we have CoinPriceForecast with its estimate of $33.63 for mid-2023.
- Gov Capital offers our final price prediction for Solana with an incredibly bullish one-year forecast of $283.34.
All of those price predictions have experts expecting Solana to increase over the course of a year. It’s also worth mentioning that SOL is down 16% over the previous 24-hour period.
There’s more crypto news that traders will want to know about below!
Fortunately, InvestorPlace has all of that coverage ready in one place! Among that are the latest price predictions for Dogecoin (DOGE-USD), Bitcoin (BTC-USD), and Ethereum (ETH-USD) amid today’s crash. You can find that info at the following links!
More Monday Crypto News
- Dogecoin Price Predictions: Will the DOGE Crypto Recover From the Crypto Crash?
- Bitcoin Price Predictions: Can BTC Make It Back Above $30,000?
- Ethereum Price Predictions: Will the ETH Crypto Go Back Up?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.