With the start of another day comes our breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
We’ve got offering news, earnings, a buyout offer, and more to go over today.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Allena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALNA) stock is rocketing more than 93% after terminating an at-the-market sales agreement brought heavy trading.
- Akebia Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AKBA) shares are surging over 54% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- First Wave BioPharma (NASDAQ:FWBI) stock is soaring more than 28% with heaving early morning trading.
- Connect Biopharma (NASDAQ:CNTB) shares are rising over 27% on heavy pre-market trading.
- SpringBig (NASDAQ:SBIGW) stock is increasing 25% two weeks after its public debut.
- Stealth BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:MITO) shares are gaining more than 17% on no clear news this morning.
- TC BioPharm (NASDAQ:TCBP) stock is climbing close to 16% in pre-market trading.
- LiveOne (NASDAQ:LVO) shares are jumping over 15% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- 2U (NASDAQ:TWOU) stock is getting a more than 15% boost on reports of a $1 billion buyout offer.
- FREYR Battery (NYSE:FREY) shares are up over 14% after sanctioning the construction of its first battery gigafactory.
10 Top Losers
- Shopify (NYSE:SHOP) stock is plummeting more than 90% but that’s only because of a 10-for-one stock split.
- Grifols (NASDAQ:GRFS) shares are diving over 18% on reports that the company is considering a capital increase to reduce debt.
- Agile Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AGRX) stock is tumbling more than 15% as it retreats from a massive rally yesterday.
- Icosavax (NASDAQ:ICVX) shares are taking an over 13% beating on poor results from a recent clinical trial.
- Himax Technologies (NASDAQ:HIMX) stock is falling more than 12% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Acutus Medical (NASDAQ:AFIB) shares are dropping over 12% as it pulls back from a major rally.
- EzFill (NASDAQ:EZFL) stock is decreasing nearly 12% after running higher late in trading Tuesday.
- WiSA Technologies (NASDAQ:WISA) shares are sliding more than 11%, which continues negative movement from Tueday.
- Grom Social Enterprises (NASDAQ:GROM) stock is dipping over 10% after rising yesterday on animation news.
- Carnival (NYSE:CCL) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 9% after having its price target cut.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.