We’re starting off Thursday with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders need to watch!
We’ve got earnings reports, a merger, a stock offering, and more to go over this morning.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACRX) stock is rocketing more than 136% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- T2 Biosystems (NASDAQ:TTOO) shares are surging over 51% as shares continue to rally on monkeypox test news.
- Esports Entertainment (NASDAQ:GMBL) stock is soaring more than 36% with heavy pre-market trading volume.
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CYCC) shares are gaining over 27% with the release of its earnings report for the second quarter of 2022.
- Greenwave Technology Solutions (NASDAQ:GWAV) stock is rising more than 27% after releasing earnings yesterday.
- Green Giant (NASDAQ:GGE) shares are increasing close to 27% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Lipocine (NASDAQ:LPCN) stock is climbing over 26% in pre-market trading.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (NASDAQ:CSSE) shares are getting a more than 23% boost Redbox Entertainment (NASDAQ:RDBX) shareholders approved its merger offer.
- FlexShopper (NASDAQ:FPAY) stock is jumping over 21% after posting results for Q2 2022.
- Performance Shipping (NASDAQ:PSHG) shares are up more than 20% on no clear news.
10 Top Losers
- Athenex (NASDAQ:ATNX) stock is diving over 29% after announcing a proposed underwritten stock offering.
- Invitae (NYSE:NVTA) shares are falling more than 20% after releasing earnings results for the second quarter of the year.
- Sonos (NASDAQ:SONO) stock is tumbling over 20% with the release of its fiscal Q3 2022 earnings report.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ:RRGB) shares are taking a more than 18% beating
- Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE:SIX) stock is sliding over 13% following the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Ensysce Biosciences (NASDAQ:ENSC) shares are decreasing more than 12% this morning.
- Palisade Bio (NASDAQ:PALI) stock is dropping over 12% after filing an amendment to its initial public offering (IPO) prospectus.
- Citius Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CTXR) shares are slipping more than 11% on no apparent news.
- Traeger (NYSE:COOK) stock is dipping over 11% after posting poor results for Q2.
- Sanofi (NASDAQ:SNY) shares close our pre-market stock movers down more than 10%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.