It’s time for another breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers as we go over the latest news on Tuesday morning.
Moving stocks this morning are a turnaround plan, public offering, earnings reports and more.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Mobile Global Esports (NASDAQ:MGAM) stock is rocketing more than 31% despite a lack of news this morning.
- American Virtual Cloud (NASDAQ:AVCT) shares are soaring over 20% as heavy trading continues a rally from last week.
- NewAge (NASDAQ:NBEV) stock is heading more than 16% higher alongside increased pre-market trading volume.
- IN8bio (NASDAQ:INAB) shares are rising over 15% on no clear news Tuesday morning.
- TRACON Pharma (NASDAQ:TCON) stock is surging more than 15% on permission to move forward with a clinical trial.
- Soleno Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SLNO) shares are increasing over 15% without any recent news.
- Kubient (NASDAQ:KBNT) stock is climbing more than 14% in pre-market trading this morning.
- Blue Water Vaccines (NASDAQ:BWV) shares are jumping over 12% as the stock recovers from a recent dip.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) stock is getting close to an 11% boost as it prepares to release a turnaround plan tomorrow.
- FREYR Battery (NYSE:FREY) stock is up more than 10% ahead of a press meeting this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Rubicon Technology (NASDAQ:RBCN) stock is plummeting over 75% following a massive rally yesterday.
- Baudax Bio (NASDAQ:BXRX) shares are diving nearly 35% after pricing a public offering.
- Sentage (NASDAQ:SNTG) stock is tumbling 20% following a likely short squeeze yesterday.
- Clarus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRXT) shares are taking an almost 11% beating as shares continue to fall before its delisting.
- Kirkland’s (NASDAQ:KIRK) stock is sliding more than 9% after releasing second-quarter earnings results.
- Cuentas (NASDAQ:CUEN) shares are dropping over 9% after rallying yesterday on a software licensing deal.
- Marpai (NASDAQ:MRAI) stock is slipping more than 8% with insider buying yesterday being the latest news.
- Silver Crest Acquisition (NASDAQ:SLCR) shares are dipping over 8% following an update on merger plans.
- Cango (NYSE:CANG) stock is decreasing more than 7% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- Meten (NASDAQ:METX) shares close out our pre-market stock movers, down over 6%.
On Penny Stocks and Low-Volume Stocks: With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.