It’s time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out the latest news for Wednesday!
Moving stocks this morning is heavy trading volumes, earnings reports, and more.
Let’s jump into that below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Helius Medical Tech (NASDAQ:HSDT) stock is rocketing more than 162% alongside heavy trading.
- Eargo (NASDAQ:EAR) shares are soaring almost 130% as it as sees more trading volume than normal.
- Tuniu (NASDAQ:TOUR) stock is gaining over 78% as volatility continues as it attempts to maintain the minimum Nasdaq price.
- Applied DNA Sciences (NASDAQ:APDN) shares are rising more than 55% as they continue to rally on monkeypox test news.
- Chembio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CEMI) stock is increasing close to 48% ahead of its earnings report tomorrow.
- Crawford (NYSE:CRD-B) shares are climbing over 39% after declaring quarterly dividends yesterday.
- AMTD IDEA Group (NYSE:AMTD) stock is surging about 35% as it’s still rallying on an investor push from yesterday.
- MediaCo Holding (NASDAQ:MDIA) shares are getting a nearly 26% boost on no clear news this morning.
- Connexa Sports Techs (NASDAQ:CNXA) stock is jumping more than 24% in pre-market trading.
- SemiLEDs (NASDAQ:LEDS) shares are up over 23% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Vita Coco (NASDAQ:COCO) stock is plummeting almost 35% despite a lack of news this morning.
- MMTEC (NASDAQ:MTC) shares are diving close to 31% after a sharp increase late on Tuesday.
- MDJM (NASDAQ:MDJH) stock is tumbling roughly 26% after climbing higher yesterday.
- Hydrofarm (NASDAQ:HYFM) shares are taking a more than 24% beating with the release of preliminary Q2 results.
- Match Group (NASDAQ:MTCH) stock is sliding over 22% after releasing earnings results for the second quarter of 2022.
- Fangdd Network (NASDAQ:DUO) shares are falling more than 16% after an unexplained rally yesterday.
- U.S. Well Services (NASDAQ:USWSW) stock is decreasing over 15% in early morning trading.
- Mobile Global Esports (NASDAQ:MGAM) shares are dropping more than 15% as it continues to retreat following a rally from its initial public offering (IPO).
- MAIA Biotechnology (NYSEMKT:MAIA) stock is slipping over 14%, which continues its recent negative movement.
- Planet Green Holdings (NYSEMKT:PLAG) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 14%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.