Cardano (ADA-USD) price predictions are worth checking out Thursday after the crypto’s creators revealed the date for its hard fork.
Cardano is planning to undergo a hard fork on Sept. 22. This comes after the Vasil hard fork was previously delayed. Benefits of this change include increased network capacity, as well as lower costs for transactions.
Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson said the following about the work put into the Vasil hard fork in a statement to Decrypt:
It really demonstrated that we need to build better processes and, you know, better foundations to launch things at this scale and magnitude. We kind of pushed the limit a bit on Vasil. Probably the hardest update we’ve ever had to do as an ecosystem.
With that news out of the way, let’s take a look at what the future holds for Cardano below!
Cardano Price Predictions
- Our price estimates begin today with Gov Capital’s one-year forecast of $1.90.
- Next on our list is WalletInvestor and its one-year price estimate of $0.0531 per coin.
- Finally, DigitalCoinPrice closes out our list with its average price estimate of $1.05 for ADA in 2023.
The future of Cardano looks mostly positive based on those price predictions. Especially next to today’s price of 47 cents. It’s also worth noting that ADA is down 3.3% over the prior 24-hour period as of Thursday afternoon.
Investors seeking more of the latest crypto news will want to stick around!
We’ve got all of the hottest crypto coverage traders need to know about for Thursday! That includes price predictions for Ethereum Classic (ETC-USD), as well as the latest on Floki Inu (FLOKI-USD) and Tornado Cash. Traders can catch up on all of this news at the following links!
More Crypto News for Thursday
- Ethereum Classic Price Predictions: Where Will ETC Go After the Merge?
- Floki Inu Price Predictions: What’s Next for the FLOKI Crypto?
- U.S. Treasury to Release Tornado Cash Assets Back to Some Investors
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.