It’s time for another look at the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out what’s happening Tuesday morning!
Moving stocks this morning are heavy trading, acquisition news, a payment system launch, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Zovio (NASDAQ:ZVO) stock is rocketing more than 87% alongside heavy pre-market trading volume.
- ComSovereign Holding (NASDAQ:COMS) shares are soaring over 65% as they also see strong early morning trading volume.
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AVEO) stock is taking off close to 38% on news of a $566 million acquisition agreement.
- Ra Medical Systems (NYSEMKT:RMED) shares are surging more than 36% after raising $7.6 million through an at-the-market offering.
- Kala Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KALA) stock is gaining over 24% on no clear news this morning.
- Connect Biopharma (NASDAQ:CNTB) shares are climbing more than 20% without any obvious news to report.
- Federated National (NASDAQ:FNHC) stock is increasing almost 17% on Tuesday morning.
- ClearPoint Neuro (NASDAQ:CLPT) shares are getting a nearly 16% boost today.
- WeTrade Group (NASDAQ:WETG) stock is jumping 12% after launching its WTPay global payment system.
- MCloud Technologies (NASDAQ:MCLD) shares are up over 10% in pre-market trading today.
10 Top Losers
- Statera BioPharma (NASDAQ:STAB) stock is diving more than 14% after rallying yesterday on Holobeam Technologies acquiring a stake in the company.
- Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACOR) shares are tumbling close to 13% after announcing it won’t use its common stock for an upcoming $6.2 million interest payment.
- Eterna Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ERNA) stock is taking a 12% beating after undergoing a name change and acquiring licensing options.
- ALFI (NASDAQ:ALF) shares are falling over 10% after a similar rally on Monday.
- Nuwellis (NASDAQ:NUWE) stock is dropping 10% after revealing a public stock offering.
- Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) shares are decreasing by almost 10% after an unexpected rally yesterday.
- CytoSorbents (NASDAQ:CTSO) stock is declining more than 9% on no clear news this morning.
- Dragonfly Energy (NASDAQ:DFLI) shares are sliding over 9% following its public debut last week.
- OPAL Fuels (NASDAQ:OPAL) stock is slipping more than 8% this morning.
- Oblong (NASDAQ:OBLG) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 8% after a major rally on Monday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.