It’s time to start off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday morning!
Moving stocks this morning are heavy trading, earnings, stock offerings, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Ensysce Biosciences (NASDAQ:ENSC) stock is rocketing 47% after presenting a potential fix for the opioid crisis.
- Homology Medicines (NASDAQ:FIXX) shares are soaring more than 27% on no clear news this morning.
- IMAC Holdings (NASDAQ:BACK) stock is surging over 26% without any recent news.
- Accuray (NASDAQ:ARAY) shares are gaining more than 25% in early morning trading today.
- Cosmos Holdings (NASDAQ:COSM) stock is rising over 21% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- 180 Life Sciences (NASDAQ:ATNF) shares are climbing more than 19% on Wednesday morning.
- Infobird (NASDAQ:IFBD) stock is increasing over 16% today.
- AYRO (NASDAQ:AYRO) shares are jumping more than 13% in pre-market trading.
- Geovax Labs (NASDAQ:GOVX) stock is getting an over 12% boost this morning.
- Teekay (NYSE:TK) shares are up more than 11% without explanation.
10 Top Losers
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACRX) stock is crashing over 89% as a reverse stock split goes into effect today.
- ThermoGenesis Holdings (NASDAQ:THMO) shares are plummeting more than 43% after pricing a $2.05 million public stock offering.
- Revelation Biosciences (NASDAQ:REVB) stock is diving over 17% after rallying yesterday on kidney drug data.
- Ocuphire Pharma (NASDAQ:OCUP) shares are taking a more than 14% beating on Wednesday morning.
- Healthcare Triangle (NASDAQ:HCTI) stock is falling over 14% following a rally on Wednesday.
- Taysha Gene Therapies (NASDAQ:TSHA) shares are dropping more than 14% after announcing a proposed public stock offering.
- Meiwu Technology Co (NASDAQ:WNW) stock is sliding over 14% this morning.
- Hour Loop (NASDAQ:HOUR) shares are slipping more than 13% early this morning.
- Skechers USA (NYSE:SKX) stock is dipping over 12% with the release of its Q3 2022 earnings report.
- Visionary Education Tech (NASDAQ:VEDU) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down close to 12% after jumping on joint venture plans yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.