Chinese electric vehicle (EV) stocks are losing traction on Friday over concerns the market for their products is slowing down.
Included among those worries are reports that holiday orders for 2022 are going to be lower than expected. However, there’s been no official word about this yet from Chinese EV companies. That means traders will have to wait a bit longer to see if those reports are true.
The EV market is also dealing with many of the same problems as the rest of the world. That includes supply chain issues constraining their product development. As a result, some Chinese EV companies have been seeing lower-than-expected deliveries of late.
Keeping these factors in mind, let’s take a look at how some of the biggest Chinese EV stocks are moving today below!
Chinese EV Stocks Falling on Friday
- Nio (NYSE:NIO) stock starts us off today, with the maker of the ES and ET line of EVs slipping 4.9% as of Friday morning.
- Li Auto (NASDAQ:LI) shares are next on our list, with the Li L9 company’s shares falling 4.8% as of this writing.
- Xpeng (NYSE:XPEV) stock is closing out our look at Chinese EV stocks with a 3.7% fall this morning for the P7 maker.
Investors on the lookout for more recent stock market news will want to keep reading!
InvestorPlace is home to all of the latest stock news traders need to know about for Friday! That includes the news moving shares of Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ:AMD), Visa (NYSE:V) and InVivo Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NVIV) stock today. You can get up to speed on all of that news at the following links!
More Friday Stock Market News
- Why Is Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Down Today?
- Visa, FTX Team Up to Launch Crypto Debit Card in 40 Countries
- Why Is InVivo Therapeutics (NVIV) Stock Down 34% Today?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.