We’re starting off Friday with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on!
Moving stocks this morning is a reverse stock split, public offerings, and earnings reports.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- ComSovereign (NASDAQ:COMS) stock is rocketing more than 8,502% but that’s only due to a reverse stock split.
- SeqLL (NASDAQ:SQL) shares are soaring over 126% alongside heavy pre-market trading on Friday.
- Expion360 (NASDAQ:XPON) stock is gaining about 62% after signing a lithium-ion battery supply deal.
- Ecoark (NASDAQ:ZEST) shares are surging 30% as it plans to purchase BitNile.com.
- HEXO (NASDAQ:HEXO) stock is rising 25% as a Minnesota marijuana legalization bill gets closer to becoming law.
- EnCore Energy (NYSEMKT:EU) shares are increasing more than 13% on Friday morning.
- Edible Garden (NASDAQ:EDBL) stock is climbing over 13% after closing a public offering.
- Akanda (NASDAQ:AKAN) shares are jumping more than 12% on Friday.
- Eargo (NASDAQ:EAR) stock is getting an over 10% boost this morning.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SPPI) shares are up more than 10% today.
10 Top Losers
- Hempacco (NASDAQ:HPCO) stock is retreating over 50% following a recent rally.
- Lyft (NASDAQ:LYFT) shares are plummeting more than 33% alongside Q4 2022 earnings.
- Wearable Devices (NASDAQ:WLDS) stock is pulling back over 18% following a rally yesterday.
- PainReform (NASDAQ:PRFX) shares are diving more than 17% after rallying on a Nasdaq delisting extension.
- AppHarvest (NASDAQ:APPH) stock is sliding over 16% after proposing a public offering.
- Altisource Portfolio (NASDAQ:ASPS) shares are falling more than 14% after announcing a proposed public stock offering.
- Blue Star Foods (NASDAQ:BSFC) stock is taking an over 13% beating after preparing a proposed public offering.
- Surrozen (NASDAQ:SRZN) shares are slipping more than 13% following an unexpected rally yesterday.
- AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) stock is dipping close to 13% as it continues its recent negative movement.
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:AGLE) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 11%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.