AI stocks are on the rise Monday as a recent rally in the market continues.
There’s been an increasing interest in AI stocks over the last couple of months. A lot of that interest was kicked off by ChatGPT going viral, which resulted in stock investors seeking out AI companies to invest in.
That’s resulted in AI stocks seeing rallies occasionally over the last couple of months. One such instance is happening now and it started on Friday. It seems investors are piling into AI stocks as the first quarter of the year comes to a close.
Let’s get into this below with more details about the AI stocks on the rise today!
AI Stocks Up on Monday
- C3.ai (NYSE:AI) stock starts off our list with a slight gain this morning. That comes as 15 million shares change hands, as compared to its daily average of about 20 million shares.
- Guardforce AI (NASDAQ:GFAI) shares are next with the company’s stock climbing 129.1%. With that comes 9 million shares traded, with its daily average being around 289,000 shares.
- BigBear.ai (NYSE:BBAI) stock closes us out down slightly after a gain earlier this morning. Around 6 million shares have changed hands as of this writing, with its daily average sitting at 10 million shares.
Investors seeking out even more of the latest stock market news will want to keep reading!
We’ve got all of the hottest stock market coverage investors need to know about on Monday! A few examples include why shares of Boxed (NASDAQ:BOXD), Teck Resources (NYSE:TECK), and World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE:WWE) stock are moving today. You can get up to speed on all of this news at the following links!
More Monday Stock Market News
- BOXD Stock Alert: What to Know as Boxed Files for Bankruptcy
- Why Is Teck Resources (TECK) Stock Up 16% Today?
- WWE Stock Alert: UFC and WWE Combine in $21 Billion Merger
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.